1st Annual WWEF NHL Fantasy League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yo Senhor ya might wanna remind some people. Atm it's literally just me Vs Danny.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yo Senhor ya might wanna remind some people. Atm it's literally just me Vs Danny.
The season just started and you only lead the guy behind you by 2.5 pts, how do you figure it's only just you vs Danny? Lmao.. Your team is just on a streak right now, don't worry in Hockey there's always a string of games where you get shit for points, you'll see.. There's like 8 teams who have their lineups set for the next couple of days to two weeks (my case is two weeks).

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The season just started and you only lead the guy behind you by 2.5 pts, how do you figure it's only just you vs Danny? Lmao.. Your team is just on a streak right now, don't worry in Hockey there's always a string of games where you get shit for points, you'll see.. There's like 8 teams who have their lineups set for the next couple of days to two weeks (my case is two weeks).
I forgot about Aids and yes I know hockey changes and shit. But still. You're missing the point.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I forgot about Aids and yes I know hockey changes and shit. But still. You're missing the point.
The point that you're talking shit after one week? 7 out of 9 teams have decent line ups set for the next two weeks, just because a few of them have/had players on IR so far and haven't gotten off to a speedy start means nothing.. I've had 2 IR players so far and 2 DTD and still rose up two spots, this isn't fantasy football man, let's see if you can keep up with one of the most demanding fantasy sports the whole season, then maybe you can talk some shit if you win it, better hope your best players don't get hurt man, it happens ALL the time. In my dynasty league I have 4 solid players on IR that I will not drop because they're that good.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It'll change as the season goes on, I can't force people to update their lineups. It is what it is.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The point that you're talking shit after one week? 7 out of 9 teams have decent line ups set for the next two weeks, just because a few of them have/had players on IR so far and haven't gotten off to a speedy start means nothing.. I've had 2 IR players so far and 2 DTD and still rose up two spots, this isn't fantasy football man, let's see if you can keep up with one of the most demanding fantasy sports the whole season, then maybe you can talk some shit if you win it, better hope your best players don't get hurt man, it happens ALL the time. In my dynasty league I have 4 solid players on IR that I will not drop because they're that good.
Apparently I'm talking shit by stating a simple fact. Ingenious theories ya got there.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently I'm talking shit by stating a simple fact. Ingenious theories ya got there.
You seeing the scores for within the first week, Fantasy HOckey is daily as opposed to weelkly.. Let's hope your team doesnt get hurt (as frequently as in the NFL where they have one game a week where as a person in NHL can get hurt as low as 1 out of 4 games a week.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
w4UGCCq.jpg

I'm not bottom.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I got my lineup updated before the weekend to last a few days, trying to work with what I have. :haha: Glad I'm not last, so woo!

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I need my studs to get on track quick, a couple of them are taking too long to get into form. Oh well, should be able to climb up to like 4th place eventually if all goes right and no one gets hurt again on my team.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't set my lineup in advance. I do it in the a.m. and read all the notes to see what the fuck to do. I might just do that for nfl.now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Is my team.good?
Almost every player on your team is off to a hot start this season, if that keeps up you're in good shape.. Chances are more than not that you will definitely have some injury issues though probably early on mid season.. but yeah man your team is filled with talent.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
God my team is fuggin up at the moment.. hopefully they can turn it around sooner rather than later.