1st Annual WWEF NHL Fantasy League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you! :yay:

Is it just me, or did Autodraft forget to draft me players? :why:
Players take a while to register. But you did draft your players, bloody stole Chara and Simmonds.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Thank you! :yay:

Is it just me, or did Autodraft forget to draft me players? :why:

You've got Tavares, Spezza, Kunitz, Datsyuk, Martin St. Louis, Simmonds, Chara, Wisniewski, Ehrhoff, Streit, Krejci, Kuznetsov, Nugent-Hopkins, Yakupov, Rask, Fleury, and Halak. :eek:tunga:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You've got Tavares, Spezza, Kunitz, Datsyuk, Martin St. Louis, Simmonds, Chara, Wisniewski, Ehrhoff, Streit, Krejci, Kuznetsov, Nugent-Hopkins, Yakupov, Rask, Fleury, and Halak. :eek:tunga:

This reads like a Family Guy joke to me. Are all these people going to be in a white-smog filled fistfight in the middle of an Irish pub, mate?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This reads like a Family Guy joke to me. Are all these people going to be in a white-smog filled fistfight in the middle of an Irish pub, mate?
fantasy hockey is daily roster set ups so just switch the day from thursday to friday and you'll see your team.. for some reason we drafted before the games started today but can't do lineups.

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My advice for 1st year players set your lineups for at minimum week if not two weeks in advanced just until you get used to adjusting them almost daily.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

I almost included full names, but that was too much work, especially with just one eye open, haha. But yeah, you've got players drafted and should be able to go to your team page and see them. That's what I did. :p

Nick

Reaction score
Not allowing me to join the league now.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
fantasy hockey is daily roster set ups so just switch the day from thursday to friday and you'll see your team.. for some reason we drafted before the games started today but can't do lineups.

Why thank you sir. :eek:tunga:

So, for example, here on Friday should I throw all my players who are playing then into my lineup?

Should just Google it.

I almost included full names, but that was too much work, especially with just one eye open, haha. But yeah, you've got players drafted and should be able to go to your team page and see them. That's what I did. :p

One eye open? Why? Are you doing your own Dress Like a Pirate day?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why thank you sir. :eek:tunga:

So, for example, here on Friday should I throw all my players who are playing then into my lineup?

Should just Google it.

As a first year player (assuming you are, not 100% sure) I would start every skater possible unless it's a Buffalo skater going against one of the more elite teams.. as for Goalies my favorite set-up in my 1st year was starting every goalie I could if they were at home again unless it was against a high scoring team although if the goalie you have has a good defense just go for it.. when it comes to goalies for away games, start em if they're going against a mediocre team always.. if its an elite scoring team I'd just keep em benched.. it sounds complicated but once you get to know which teams are high scorers/which ones have elite defenses.

btww.... here is how the scoring breaks down in this league; it's categories so there are 9 total categories to win/lose.

Forwards/Defensemen (AKA Skaters) Stat Categories:
Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Rain you got a hell of a team, Tavares and Rask?!?! :damn:
You prlly have the best defensive skater set up overall in the league Senhor.. your goalie sitch is a little weak but at least you got two solid Goalies, you might be able to scoot by with just them.. I usually snag 3 but this year I've snagged 4 in all my leagues lol.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You prlly have the best defensive skater set up overall in the league Senhor.. your goalie sitch is a little weak but at least you got two solid Goalies, you might be able to scoot by with just them.. I usually snag 3 but this year I've snagged 4 in all my leagues lol.
I believe I have the defensemen who'll get the most points (Karlsson) and most goals (webber) I was hoping no one would take a goalie in the first two rounds so I could snag Rask, lol.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I believe I have the defensemen who'll get the most points (Karlsson) and most goals (webber) I was hoping no one would take a goalie in the first two rounds so I could snag Rask, lol.

Usually I snag a top goalie in the 2nd round but ending up with Niemi & Lehtonen back to back in the 4th and 5th works out pretty well in my book on paper.. I like my first 3 picks as far as skaters go.. Stamkos, Subban and my boy Hallsy.