• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC- Anyone who is interested in Match Writing(Experience preferred) may DM me an example and request to become a part of the HoH Creative Team. Im also accepting applications for a General Manager role so that I may transition Tommy Dreamer to the role of HoH Owner. As always, thank you for being apart of WWE:Forums House Of Hardcore!
@Jeremiah ...

Reactions: AngleV2

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC- Anyone who is interested in Match Writing(Experience preferred) may DM me an example and request to become a part of the HoH Creative Team. Im also accepting applications for a General Manager role so that I may transition Tommy Dreamer to the role of HoH Owner. As always, thank you for being a part of WWE:Forums House Of Hardcore!
OOC- I love this idea Angle!(Some prefer booking) I will DM you my example match to join Creative.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
OOC- I love this idea Angle!(Some prefer booking) I will DM you my example match to join Creative.
OOC- Glad to hear it
200.gif

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
**Matt Morgan is in the training facility receiving a massage after a rough work out**

**Tommy Dreamer dozed off at his office desk**

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Baron Corbin gets one more workout for today and then gives his final promo before tomorrow.*

*Baron stands at a puncing bag throwing quick jabs at it then turns his face to the cameraman*

Baron Corbin [ Whether I have to knock Chavo's punk ass out or slam him from car to car, I'm ready to obliterate the little old man on the block. He profess how he's such a legend and a Mexican warrior, looks to me like he's becoming senile already. Come tomorrow at Velocity...... ]

*Baron steps in real close to the camera, getting his whole face in the frame.*

Baron Corbin [......I'm giving you Chavo Guerrero, 2 options!.........Either take your dust ass to the nearest retirement home or end up at the morgue.*

sxOQCSA.png

*The camera pans in deeper to Baron Corbin's face which is showing signs of rage that has built up in this feud with Chavo Guerrero. The camera fades to black.*

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Later on today, Roman Reigns will be doing a brief interview with one of HoH journalists. For now, he practices his in-ring maneuvers and does some weight lifting as well as some cardio exercises.*

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
**Chavo Guerrero watches the promo Baron just released from his LR pissed off with him as usual**

*With out warning he kicks open his LR door and heads for the ring to respond*

Reactions: Death Walker

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Chavo Guerreros music hits and he walks out on stage tightly gripping a steel chair in one hand and a microphone in the other*

*As he heads down the ramp and enters the ring Lillian Garcia exits quickly looking nervous as she was brutally assaulted last time*

Chavo:Everyone shut the hell up!

*Crowd sends "You Suck Chavo" chants and heavy boos*

Guerrero:You worthless excuses of human beings are just as weak minded as Baron Corbin. Much like the baby faced idiot with the receding hairline, you all have no respect for those with family names of prestige and honor. I come from a long line of wrestling royalty! I am a MEXICAN WARRIOR. That means whether you like it or not you show me the respect I deserve putos!

Crowd:F**K YOU CHAVO! F**K YOU CHAVO! F**K YOU CHAVO!

*Chavo happens to glance down ringside locking eyes with Lillian as he smirks*

Chavo:Ah...Lillian Garcia. How are you feeling? You took quite the shot to the head last week. No worries though this week for you, Im saving the next dent for Barry boy. Unfortunately you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time mama. Just like Baron Corbin will be tomorrow night.

*Lillian pretends to listen as she looks on nervously*

Guerrero:Whats wrong Lil? You want to see a viral video??They always cheer me up when im down. Check this one out, it has the most views this week!

200w.gif
*The video of Lillian getting KOd by Chavos steel chair shot plays and the crowd boos as Chavo laughs pointing at Lillian*

Chavo:Wow! Nobody sees it coming! I could watch that all day!

*Looking unimmused Lillian Garcia turns facing the other direction ignoring Guerrero*

Chavo: Thats fine Lillian you may ignore me now..but dont come running when Im the face of this company. Make sure you tune in tomorrow night to what happens when Baron Corbin finds himself in the wrong place at the VERY wrong time.

*Chavo drops the mic and his music cuts on as he heads backstage to prepare*

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Video package plays as the audience roars with laughter and cheers*

-Sharkboy coming soon to House of Hardcores X Division-

*Screen fades to black*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Bigshows music blares throughout the HoH arena as he slowly walks out from behind the curtain raising his World Championship in the air before placing it on his shoulder*

56.jpg

*Production worker tosses him a microphone*

Show: Cut the music!

*Bigshow stands at the top of the ramp scanning the crowd*

Show: Ever since arriving here in House of Hardcore, I have been unstoppable. On the debut episode of HoHs House Show "Velocity" I won the Main Event and HoH World Heavyweight Championship by choke slamming Dean Ambrose through a god damn table. Now, you would think that would earn me a little respect around here...but in fact it feels as if the opposite is happening. You all dont think I hear that chatter? The little b*tch gossip? "Wahh Bigshow attacked me after I insulted him" or "Wahh Tommy please help Bigshow beat the sh!t out of someone again".

*He nods and laughs to himself before continuing*

Bigshow: Yeah I hear all that bullsh!t. But it doesn't matter. It wont faze me. Cry all you want boys and girls in the back. Im not going ANYWHERE. Get in my way and get laid out. Im keeping it really simple. I said that I would be the face of HoH and its going to stay that way for a VERY long time.

*Show glances around the crowd one last time*

Bigshow: See you little ugly bastards at my World Championship celebration tomorrow night on Velocity! You arent going to want to miss it..

*Show drops the mic and heads backstage as boos begin once more*

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*AJ Styles is seen training in the makeshift gym at the arena. It's a mere two hours before his match with Dean Ambrose. He's sweating heavily as he wrestles with a weight bag on a wrestling mat. Styles hits a beautiful back body drop on it as an interviewer approaches*

Interviewer: Excuse Mr. Styles ... Do you have a moment to say a few words about your match?

*Styles breaths are hard as he fights to gain oxygen. He puts his hand behind his head before speaking*

AJ Styles: Dean ... I'll make this short ... Tonight, when we face off, I want you to know that I respect the crap out of you ... But that isn't gonna change the fact that I'll be the one walking out one step closer to the X Division championship.

*AJ nods*

AJ Styles: You can ... "Believe that".

*Styles lets out a gust of breath before wrestling with the bag once more, putting on a 5 star training session as the interviewer leaves*

Mentions: @Lavender Haze

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC- Sorry Guys, Its just now I've been able to get on to do this. Been busy with church and such all evening.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Natalya walks into Dreamer's Office and takes a seat in a chair across from Tom's Desk.*

>> Good Evening Mr Dreamer. I wanted to personally give you an update to how Im doing. Firstly, I hv learned my lesson. Secondly, The Doc says Im all clear and Free to wrestle in Thursday Nights Match. I've put alot of training in for this and I will do all it takes to keep this Women's Title Safe.<<

Awaits for Dreamer's Response.