• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
OOC - Aight, no more Khaled and Quavo, we signing up as actual wrestlers.

A limo pulls into the HoH arena, the camera pans over to the side where a door opens, and out steps Jinder Mahal along with the Singh Brothers. Jinder wears a suit, and Samir & Sunil Singh wear plain white shirts.

"It is time that House of Hardcore finally adds some prestige to its name... and that comes with the arrival of me, Jinder Mahal. I am the Modern Day Maharaja, and I will rule this place, for me... and for the people in India. You people may not respect me for what I stand for, but it's just because I don't fit in with society, and I will prove doubters wrong and House of Hardcore will become my kingdom. I will rule this dump, and the only way people will know of it, is because Jinder Mahal was the person to make it relevant."

Jinder and the Singh Brothers walk out of frame, but then another door on the limo opens up and the person to step out is...

The Great Khali steps out towering over both the Singh Brothers and Jinder Mahal. He smiles at the Modern Day Maharaja as he walks closer to him. He shakes hands with Jinder and the Singh Brothers, who comply and shake his hand back. Khali speaks in his unique kind of way.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the Curry Crusaders to take over House of Hardcore. We have the Modern Day Maharaja who is the most underrated talent in wrestling history. The Singh Brothers are technically brilliant and I am the tallest man in wrestling today, the strongest man in wrestling today. While I have been gone, I have managed to perfect the English language and now I am the Modern Day Shakespeare. It is time to show the world what the Curry Crusaders can do in HoH. The Curry Crusaders, serving curry since 1972."

Khali walks off with Jinder and the Singh Brothers.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Khali walks off with Jinder and the Singh Brothers.

---Tommy Dreamer sends a group text to Jinder Mahal & Khali---​

Dreamer
Stop by my office when you two have a chance. Thanks

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
---Tommy hears a knock at his door---

Dreamer
Come on in!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hello, Tommy. Thanks for letting me come in. Did u hear what happened to Natalya? Have u heard anything bout her condition as of late?

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Tommy Dreamer
I have had no updates from Natalya on her current condition but I did watch security footage of what happened earlier today. Unfortunately from an authority stand point...nothing will be done to punish Bigshow. Although I admire Natalyas tanacity and courage for standing her ground out in the ring, she should have gotten the hell out of there. I keep trying to warn the Talent I sign but few have listened. This is not WWE PG garbage. This is House of Hardcore. I dont care who you are...if a 7 foot MAN MONSTER tells you to go away...think long and hard before you low blow him and spit in his direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Bigshow is in his private LR relaxing and watching footage of his harsh attack on Natalya earlier as a production intern polishes his HoH Heavyweight Title*

*Chavo Guerrero is seen heading to the training facility area*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tommy Dreamer has a voicemail on his phone.

Sorry For the late night call Mr Dreamer. This is Dr. Ben calling in regards to Ms Natalya. The good news is that she will be able to participate in Thursday nights Match. She's Suffered some mild injuries. A sprained wrist is bout the extinct. Nothing serious. She's a very strong woman. She'll be back by tomorrow Night. I've written her a prescription for the sprain.
If u hv Any Questions, Feel free to give me a call. Hv a Goodnight Sir.

Reactions: LoneStar305

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
As Natalya walk around the corner backstage, She is met Face to Face with Jericho and Reigns. Who were watching the Promo from one of the back rooms.
Whoa, hold up....when did Roman Reigns come back from being injured?? He's barely gonna make it to Thursday Night Velocity. lmao.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Tommy Dreamer
I have had no updates from Natalya on her current condition but I did watch security footage of what happened earlier today. Unfortunately from an authority stand point...nothing will be done to punish Bigshow. Although I admire Natalyas tanacity and courage for standing her ground out in the ring...she should have gotten the hell out of there. I keep trying to warn the Talent I sign but few have listened. This is not WWE PG crapola. This is House of Hardcore. I dont care who you are...if a 7 foot MAN MONSTER tells you to go away...think long and hard before you low blow him and spit in his direction.

Wait sooooooo.....we just killing each other?? going for blood and breaking bones ALL THE TIME?? Uh ok. I mean she's still a woman, a SHORT woman so it's alright to have a man especially a giant to attack her?? Btw, what the heck did Lillian Garcia ever do to get struck by Chavo Gurrero? I literally have Roman Reigns spear Jericho for taking trash and he gets busted wide open in the head by Matt Morgan?!? What did he do that was so "WWE PG" as Matt Morgan claimed (which he will be asking before this week's Velocity)?? I'm not fully understanding this show direction and if we're doing the whole FULL ON HARDCORE (with some wrestling) experience then why the idea to use existing active wrestlers?? I love the Big Show (Bigshow) character at this new company, he deserves the proper recognition which LoneStar305 is doing but is it all about to be about Big Show (Bigshow) does whatever he wants?? I'm asking you (since you are the GM Tommy Dreamer and created this thread) because I want to know if it's all just "do whatever you want" or if there's actual story being made for this? Not trying to start any problems, I'm just asking.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC- Oops, My Bad, King.
Forgot he got injured that bad. :emoji_flushed:
no problem I was just a bit confused then I look up we got hip hop stars trying to wrestle then we receive new wrestlers, plus his entourage?? I was just trying to follow along with what I read.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
@King Of Armageddon

OOC- I just do this for fun man lol. Whatever happens in the fed happens. The rappers were just a gag for fun and not a serious post. Also I wouldnt say its all about violence, blood, etc. but it makes it a wee bit more enjoyable/exciting imo. Anyone here is free to rp however they'd feel fit is as simple as I can put it