• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

15 vs 114

Better World Champ?

• The Sheik

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Dusty Rhodes

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

The Sheik
sj2.jpg

The Sheik won the NWA title from Colt Cabana on April 23rd 2011 at NWA Pro Wrestling Fusion “Subtle Hustleâ€￾. He was stripped of the title on July 11th 2011 for refusing to defend it against Adam Pearce.

Dusty Rhodes
dusty1.jpg

Dusty Rhodes won the NWA title from Harley Race on August 21st 1979 in Tampa, FL. He lost the title back on August 26th 1979 in Orlando, FL. He won his second NWA title from Harley Race on June 21s 1981 in Atlanta, GA. He lost the title to Ric Flair on September 17th 1981 in Kansas City. Mo. He won his third NWA title from Flair on July 26 1986 at The Great American Bash. He lost the title back on August 9th 1986 in St Louis, MO.

Tapout

Dusty Rhodes.

I love that guy. Point being, he really got me into watching all the old NWA stuff.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Dusty Rhodes all the way his feud with Flair is one of my favs, plus The Sheik had the belt and droped it 2 monthes later because he did not want to defend it against Adam Pearce

6timehitta

Yea I voted for Shiek but it was a fuck up vote. Thought it was The Original Shiek, not paying attention. But I honestly HATE Dusty Rhodes, he did maybe 5 moves and rested in between every one of those at least 2 to 3 mins. He had charisma, but come on, good lord.

Troy

Dusty Rhodes was great but unfortunately didn't get to have a long title reign. Still he was excellent as champion and easily gets my vote here.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Dusty with out a doubt, I do actually think he was better in ring than people give him credit for. Whatever the case the guy is a true icon and the feud with Flair as Scott said has to be one of the greatest in history. Don't forget despite Vince's best attempt to embarress him in WWF, Rhodes still got over there too.