15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And Spurs Europa League adventure for the year starts with a win. 3-1 with the third goal made by Erik Lamela. Boy did he deserve it for he was chasing that goal the entire game. Entertaining game overall with much more of that type of Spurs football I like.

Stopspot

Reaction score

Oscar Hiljemark seems to be adapting well to Serie-a. Two goals on Milan at the San Siro is no small feet. But Hiljemark being absolute quality is no news. Except for Erik Hamren apparently who still won't have him in the national squad.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lewandowski raped Wolfsburg yesterday. lol He scored 5 goals.

Stopspot

Reaction score
in 9 minutes no less. He had a good day at the office.

First North London derby of the season.
Come on you spurs. Knock the gooners on their asses

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so guess lucky old Liverpool springs to mind, but never seen game stats like it, Liverpool 47 chances and 19 corners, and still only 1 goal lol

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me, but you better hope Boro do well with the 5% of possession they'll get. ;)

p.s: miss & love you.
Looking at the fixtures you have in October or could work in our favour Also 5% is all we'll need lets see if martial can escape Danny ayalas back pocket

P.s love and miss you too we need to talk more :(

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
4-1 win for Spurs against Man City home one the lane. Can't say I'm disappointed with that one. Happy to see both Kane and Lamela get on the scoring side in the prem as well.