15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Well, Spurs underdelivering and Arsenal/City drawing sure made next week all the more interesting.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Hopefully Everton put in a good shift for once and beat Sunderland midweek, meaning Newcastle will be pumped up to beat spurs on the last day. Then the Arsenal should beat villa and 2nd place is in the bag,however god awful this season has been we must finish above the yids.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hopefully Everton put in a good shift for once and beat Sunderland midweek, meaning Newcastle will be pumped up to beat spurs on the last day. Then the Arsenal should beat villa and 2nd place is in the bag,however god awful this season has been we must finish above the yids.
Couldn't have booked a better rivalry finish to be fair

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I would actually approve of that as it would mean Newcastle stay up and Sunderland go down (LOL @Jonathan )would prefer to play Newcastle next season as we haven't played them since they went back up and we've played Sunderland a few times whilst we've been in the championship

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
I'm going to retreat here because soccer discussion on Reddit has gone from consumption to cancer in 24 hours.

Bayern and Sanches. Holy sheeyeet.

Stopspot

Reaction score
What a night for West Ham last night. Getting a proper send off and farewell to the Boleyn Ground.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1463000280781.jpg

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seriously though, how many times can Sunderland keep doing this? It's every season, they're bad for most of the season and then it's after winter they start to shoot back...

Honestly, they'll be relegated next season imo.