15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Neville should take over Villa.
First thing I thought when I saw that he got sacked. Would be much better for him to get his training career started in the championship. Less pressure from the limelight

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ibra did win the French league with more than 6 games to go.

Zlatan-Ibrahimovicv2.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sooo, there are rumors of PSG wanting to bring in CR7 and Neymar this Summer.

Paris Saint-Germain want to bring Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar to the French capital this summer, according to Corriere dello Sport.

There is heavy speculation surrounding the futures of PSG’s strike duo of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani – both players have been tipped to leave this summer – and Al-Khelaifi has lined up two world-class replacements for the French champions.

He wants to land both Ronaldo and Neymar, who have been linked with PSG several times over the past year.

In addition, it is reported that Ronaldo, 31, would be offered a relatively short-term deal before heading to the MLS or China, while Neymar would be tied down on a long-term contract.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Same rumor that is out all the time then?

Reactions: seabs

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Leicester have won this pl, still grinding out 1 nil wins despite vardy and the other main scorers not finding the back of the net at times.