WrestleMania 11 Reasons Dean Ambrose Will Defeat Brock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
11. Brock Lesnar Doesn’t Need The Win
10. The No Holds Barred Stipulation
9. Ambrose Can’t Lose Again
8. No Plans For Brock Lesnar, Plenty Of Plans For Ambrose
7. The Result In The Context Of The Mania Card
6. The Timing And Circumstances Are Right
5. The Storyline Set Lesnar Up To Lose
4. Brock’s Role Is To Make The Next Guy
3. WWE Looking To Recreate Daniel Bryan
2. Momentum
1. @Shadow Will Cry If He Loses

11. Neither did Big Show, Kane and Ryback at Fastlane but look what happened? :pipebomb:
10. ??
9. Yeah he can. He'll probably lose a bunch of matches in the future
8. How do you know that?? They had a plan for Brock to face Wyatt, is that not a plan???
7. ???
6. No.
5. Ehn
4. No, it's to bring in eyes to the product and money.
3. No, they're trying to make stars. Not another Daniel Bryan
2. ???
1. :reigns:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
11. Neither did Big Show, Kane and Ryback at Fastlane but look what happened? :pipebomb:
10. ??
9. Yeah he can. He'll probably lose a bunch of matches in the future
8. How do you know that?? They had a plan for Brock to face Wyatt, is that not a plan???
7. ???
6. No.
5. Ehn
4. No, it's to bring in eyes to the product and money.
3. No, they're trying to make stars. Not another Daniel Bryan
2. ???
1. :reigns:

You quoted and answered this like it was me saying these things. lol I copied and pasted this list.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think this match should go like most of you already said. Like Stone Cold and Bret Hart. Have Lesnar demolish Ambrose, but kick out of anything and everything that Lesnar dishes out.

Suplex after Suplex after suplex, f5 another f5, another. Kick out, kick out, kick out. How is Ambrose still standing?! Lesnar has thrown all he's got at Ambrose but Ambrose just won't stay down! Weapons. Lesnar wins. Ambrose earns respect for staying in the match through all of that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think this match should go like most of you already said. Like Stone Cold and Bret Hart. Have Lesnar demolish Ambrose, but kick out of anything and everything that Lesnar dishes out.

Suplex after Suplex after suplex, f5 another f5, another. Kick out, kick out, kick out. How is Ambrose still standing?! Lesnar has thrown all he's got at Ambrose but Ambrose just won't stay down! Weapons. Lesnar wins. Ambrose earns respect for staying in the match through all of that.
That is not how Austin/Hart was at all lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Stopspot and Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You can't have Dean Ambrose getting his ass beat "yet still keep fighting!" on every Raw and then at WM have Dean Ambrose get his ass beat "yet still keep fighting!" at Wrestlemania and expect a classic WM match lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The only problem with your reasoning is the very idea that WWE is going to do something because it makes sense. In fact, by arguing that it makes more sense for Ambrose to win, you have in fact established a strong argument that he will lose.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Win or lose, depending on how they book the match, Dean will be a made man after the match. If he goes out clean in a bloody brawl where he brings it. He's a star. If he beats Brock with minimum amount of shenanigans, he's a star.

In a match that is this much a spectacle, the result is secondary to execution

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Win or lose, depending on how they book the match, Dean will be a made man after the match. If he goes out clean in a bloody brawl where he brings it. He's a star. If he beats Brock with minimum amount of shenanigans, he's a star.

In a match that is this much a spectacle, the result is secondary to execution
Well, nothing about Dean in that match said "star" lol. How lame can you be to put on a bad match with Bork. Sorry marks but I called this one

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
They supposedly shut down Ambrose from getting big spots in the match, he lobbied hard. Talk about sabotage. Jkjk.
I figured the match was going to be ruined anyway, but for different reasons. Not like it matters, most of the card blew. I haven't personally watched a good Mania since WM25(didn't watch WM31, heard it was good).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who told you 31 was good? lmao

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Couple of people on here and some people on Skype. Only thing that looked good was Brock vs Roman, watched the highlights of it on YT.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Rollins/Randy was a really solid match, but nothing memorable. The Main Event was good, but not enough to save the show.