WrestleMania 11 Reasons Dean Ambrose Will Defeat Brock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I probably will return. But if he loses I might just have to skull fuck Vince McMahon's corpse.
lol you couldnt skull fuck anyone in wwe, you have less clout than CMpuls3 bby.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
fucking marks so worried about wins and losses

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Reigns wins too much, Wyatt wins too little, Owens is a 50/50 victim... Tell a damn story.

(Lock that's what the status was about BTW)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You taking wins and losses seriously is the same thing we make fun of Bret Hart for when he used to be a belt mark. Wrestling is about story telling and entertainment, wins and losses are simply one aspect of that, not the "whole point" like you just said. That is literally what a mark would say or think so I'm laughing at you about it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The storytelling aspect is why us Ambrose marks want him to win so badly, because WWE won't fuck up a Brock Lesnar match. It's been proven (let's forget that Rumble elimination ever happened). If Ambrose is to win this match, he'll have to throw everything and the kitchen sink and all his body can muster and the fires of Hell to keep the Beast down for a three-count. If he can, dude's practically set for life, and Lesnar loses very little since it took so much to beat him. If Lesnar wins, Ambrose will look good in defeat so it'll be harmless and the only people who benefit are us, the fans, for seeing what's sure to be a kick ass WM match!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just sit back and enjoy the match. You really telling me that if Ambrose throws everything he can at Bork but Bork still kicks out and fucks him up that you would somehow have then retrospectively enjoyed the ride less? The match will be great no matter the W/L outcome if you are a Brock and Ambrose mark.

Not that I watch but the thought of Ambrose going over Brock at Mania is sort of a joke to me lol. Like the Browns somehow winning a super bowl

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
That's the thing, you should watch. Not saying watch it live, fuuuuck that. Nobody should have to suffer three hours of stuff that's 95% filler. But at least YouTube it, the Brock/Ambrose segments are compelling. And that Triple H/Roman segment was gold. Probably already seen the Shane thing, but that's about it. Stay far away from the Y2AJ garbage, though.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Not nearly compelling enough lol. Ambrose is a dolt

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You taking wins and losses seriously is the same thing we make fun of Bret Hart for when he used to be a belt mark. Wrestling is about story telling and entertainment, wins and losses are simply one aspect of that, not the "whole point" like you just said. That is literally what a mark would say or think so I'm laughing at you about it.

Wrestling promotions draw money by making people invested in the outcome of a match, so it's still a weird thing to laugh at people for as well, even if a lot of folks do take wins and losses a tad bit too seriously. And in this case, we're talking about a huge upcoming Wrestlemania program between two of the biggest stars on the roster.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wrestling promotions draw money by making people invested in the outcome of a match, so it's still a weird thing to laugh at people for as well, even if a lot of folks do take wins and losses a tad bit too seriously. And in this case, we're talking about a huge upcoming Wrestlemania program between two of the biggest stars on the roster.
It was just a semantical argument and I was only yanking your chain like always princess

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker