10 reasons why John Cena is better than Kurt Angle

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

1. Spinner Belt
2. FU
3. STFU
4. Basic Thugonomics
5. Word Life
6. The Champ is Here
7. The Chain Gang
8. The Marine
9. Bustin Freestyles
10. 1 year title reign

MikeRaw

^Lol... Well its true, Angle doesnt have any of that shit lol. And ya, I do prefer Cena over angle although this thread went from
Weird joke to TNA vs WWE to space bar complaint thread and now back:)

PeepShow

Lol.
Heres my statement and I will show both sides...
Here the difference.TNA can have a good product bu tin my opinon,the never capitalized.Guys like Lethal,Daniels,Kaz and countless other could be top guys but instead they try to hurt WWE by taking guys of their(only problem is they are washed up guys).Now,WCW did this to WWE and believe it or notWWE did it.So all you fuckstars who slam TNA for taking WWE talent,STFU!WWE ran out the AWA by taking guys like Hogan,Rhodes and countless others.
So thats that,however the way TNA does it is wrong.They try to take the former big names and make them big again butnoone cares.heres the thing,they can sign however many old wwe guys they want BUT the ratings wont go out.If people lied thre product,theyd already be watching.
Now I saw peep say about KFed,well he wasnt used to hype up really,a better example would be Donald Trump,but either way,both do it and ts entertaining it doesnt matter.
Just for the record they are even so far*Now TNA has slid off the ball by trying to wage war on WWE by their old tactics and now taking a few shots at them and doing that whole angle of WWF vs WCW vs ECW vs TNA on their show.But the problem there was they were trying to slame WWE by having one team say it was crap and that WCW was the best and anotther team saying that WWF was the bigggest well in the meantime,they were all NOT saying tNA was the best...ROTFL.
so I think TNA trys to go after WWE too much.
Now when Peep said about storylines...
1-How would you know if you dont watch it>
2-If you do watch it,there must be something keeping you watching it.
3-If your just doing it cause your bored....GET LAID!
becausse a number of great feuds in both promotions.WWE I think has better/more though.Examples:
Trump/Vince,Son,death,simmons/santino had a backstory that was pretty good,lawler/booker.And for feuds they have had Batista/Taker,Michaels/Cena,MVP/Hardy,Edge/Hardy...
Now TNA has some good feuds to but storylines,not so much.
Im done now by saying this:
TNA can get better but they have to remember WWE is successful for being around much longer,they need to give themselves time!WWE is just all around better so therefore,WWE>TNA.

Now noone can say I didnt back my shit up:p

Ok, right there, I stopped reading your thoughts. No offense, but that is just assinine. Those guys arent in the ME, b/c 1. They arent huge like Batista, Khali, Kane, and some others. 2. The havent ben around longer than Cage, Angle and others to justify themselves as being MEers. 3. They just dont have the makeup yet period to be in the ME....lol

And BTW, Great One does have a point about the spacebar issue, but I think you guys are takin it way too far IMO. LOL

MikeRaw

Peep, you oughtta have read on. And also dude, I figured out what Great One was talking about and its fixed now so no need for you to stir up old shit if you know what I mean. And I would suggest reading on seeing as Im actually agreeing with you on alot of stuff. But that last post was wrong, look at Punk, Rey, who can do it. Now I didnt say they couldnt be a Main Eventers, I said they shold be. Anyways, at least I didnt give a one word disclaimer like the others so I would appreciate you readintg the rest. If you dont it proves to be as ignorant as when someone says TNA sucks without backing it up...

the dark knight

*gives tna one more chance for proving that they're worthy of wasting time*

ill watch it 2morrow.

PeepShow

You better. I havent seen the first 4 matches, but I heard that Roode/Kaz OWNED and the tag team clucsterfuck was great. Joe Cage was good, even though the ending sucked.

2 HOURS!!!! Woot Woot :bounce:

Reaction score
1. Kurt angle has a medal cena doesn't
2. Kurt angle doesn't get booed when hes face. Cena does.
3. Kurt angle has more than 6 moves Cena doesn't
4. Kurt angle won a medal with a broken neck. Cena didn't
5. Kurt angle has been wrestling longer than cena
6. Kurt angle had more championships belts.
7. Cena sucks Kurt angle doesn't
8. Kurt angle owns. Cena doesn't
9. Kurt Angle beat up 5 people in a bar Cena didn't
10. Cenas boring Kurt Angles not.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Angle may be a better wrestler
but he is not a better proffesional wrestler than cena

Rell

Reaction score
*Shakes head in disgust at what IWF has become*

PeepShow

I think all I have to say is Who is the CW champ in WWE? No offense, but think before you comment

3lions

Reaction score
Did ya hear about TNA's latest MAOR SIGNING last night??? Yhh, that's right ... another NOBODY !!