10 reasons why John Cena is better than Kurt Angle

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

ROFL, and WWE isnt? They have had one good one in about the last 2 yrs.....The McMahon son one.

Raw vs Smackdown

Mcmahon Dead Angle

Mcmahon Son

The whole Cena vs Edge shit

HHH betraying Ric Flair

PeepShow

^^^

cant see the video since im at school...

WTF. You cant watch YT vids? Then how are you even allowed to be on the site.....lol. My school blocks the site totally for "Rated R" Reasons.....lol. If it was unblocked, Id be on here all day long

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
WTF. You cant watch YT vids? Then how are you even allowed to be on the site.....lol. My school blocks the site totally for "Rated R" Reasons.....lol. If it was unblocked, Id be on here all day long

well since im at a boarding school with 200 other guys, the school decided to block youtube since its high bandwith...

PeepShow

ROFL, nice......

And you go to school on Sundays? Man, I thought my life sucked. :rofl:

MikeRaw

Lol.
Heres my statement and I will show both sides...
Here the difference.TNA can have a good product bu tin my opinon,the never capitalized.Guys like Lethal,Daniels,Kaz and countless other could be top guys but instead they try to hurt WWE by taking guys of their(only problem is they are washed up guys).
Now,WCW did this to WWE and believe it or notWWE did it.So all you fuckstars who slam TNA for taking WWE talent,STFU!WWE ran out the AWA by taking guys like Hogan,Rhodes and countless others.
So thats that,however the way TNA does it is wrong.They try to take the former big names and make them big again butnoone cares.heres the thing,they can sign however many old wwe guys they want BUT the ratings wont go out.If people lied thre product,theyd already be watching.
Now I saw peep say about KFed,well he wasnt used to hype up really,a better example would be Donald Trump,but either way,both do it and ts entertaining it doesnt matter.
Just for the record they are even so far*Now TNA has slid off the ball by trying to wage war on WWE by their old tactics and now taking a few shots at them and doing that whole angle of WWF vs WCW vs ECW vs TNA on their show.But the problem there was they were trying to slame WWE by having one team say it was crap and that WCW was the best and anotther team saying that WWF was the bigggest well in the meantime,they were all NOT saying tNA was the best...ROTFL.
so I think TNA trys to go after WWE too much.
Now when Peep said about storylines...
1-How would you know if you dont watch it>
2-If you do watch it,there must be something keeping you watching it.
3-If your just doing it cause your bored....GET LAID!
becausse a number of great feuds in both promotions.WWE I think has better/more though.Examples:
Trump/Vince,Son,death,simmons/santino had a backstory that was pretty good,lawler/booker.And for feuds they have had Batista/Taker,Michaels/Cena,MVP/Hardy,Edge/Hardy...
Now TNA has some good feuds to but storylines,not so much.
Im done now by saying this:
TNA can get better but they have to remember WWE is successful for being around much longer,they need to give themselves time!WWE is just all around better so therefore,WWE>TNA.

Now noone can say I didnt back my shit up:p

MikeRaw

^KIcantuseitthoughbecauseitsjusttofuckingfuntopissyouoff...asshole

Great One

Read your fucking posts, you have to be stupid... wait rhetorical question, you have to have not attended school at all whatsoever and NEVER READ A FUCKING BOOK IN YOUR LIFE, to not know that the space bar isn't correctly used in all of your worthless posts, which I'm highly doubting anyone (I know I don't) reads.

This logic seems far beyond your simple mind.

MikeRaw

Holy shit dude.I am using the spacebar right now?Maybe your computer is messed...
On a side note,seeing as I was voted most improved poster AND youve replied in a few of my threads,that last note is pointles...

Great One

Yeah, my computer shows everyone else using it, but not you... You seriously have to have the mind of a 9 year old to not look at my posts, then at your's, and have the ability to compare. And I could careless what you were voted nor does it hold any value in my eyes.

MikeRaw

OMG I am looking right at your posts and then at mine, to me its the same thing. Now without starting a war, could you tell me if we are even looking at the same thing? LMAO...