• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

10 Proofs' of Gawd's Existence

The Rated R CMStar

Really, we don't need to fly, then why do we invented planes?

If we don't needed to lift more than our own weight, then why do we invented all that heavy machinery?

If we don't need to swim all day, then why do we invented boats?

That's what I was trying to say, our suppose advantages are useless for a general point of view. Instead, we copy the characteristics of the rest of creatures.

★Chuck Zombie★

God is real. Sure there plenty of reasons that make us want to think he doesn't.

Pain and suffering being one of the resaons.

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and
suffering that we have seen:

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed.
As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.
They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they
Eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said:

"I don't believe that God exists."

"Why do you say that?" asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God
doesn’t exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick
People? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would
be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would
allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't
want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer
left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the
street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked
dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop
again and he said to the barber:

"You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. I am here, and I am
a barber. And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did,
there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards,
like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come
to me."

"Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist!
That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him
for help.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

You do realize that that story basically says that people who don't believe in God are the only ones that suffer and feel pain, right?

Wrestling Station

People say that science made the universe?
Go back and think of what created science in the first place?

God created science and everything around us to help us to explore and understand how things are working.

Science is not the creation, is just the formula for us to understand the concept of things.

To make you aware that there are many things for you to learn and expand your knowledge about life and life style.

And for non-believers, let me tell you this, at the end of life, nobody will support you when you need help if you didnt support the main thing of our life, that is reliegion (if you dont believe in any prophet, that prophet will not help you infront of God to pull u out of hell or atleast reduce your penalty.

You guys are not aware of what is waiting for you there. You have no idea of what kind of life is the after life.

Humans are nothing compared to other creatures, dont think that you are strong enough to even defend yourself that time. You are so weak that you will be as a toy in the hands of the torture angles (they are so big that you need a mountain just to fill the distance between their ears and to their shoulder.

I dont care if you will believe or not, its not my business nor my messege in life for you, but as an advice, i tried to help you open your small mind to a deeper stuff about life.
Whatever you say, just remember that every individual will suffer their own shit. Whether you did good or bad in your life, every single action you have made, you will see and all people will witness infront of you and them everything in your life span.
Last thing to mention, if you dont use your brain in the good, you will end up fucked in everything, including your present life too.

God bless us.

Kaedon

TRANSCENDENTAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. PRESUPPOSITIONALIST (I)
(1) If reason exists then God exists.
(2) Reason exists.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

Who says "reason" is a predisposition of God? The whole basis of religion is not reason and logic it is faith. This is completely wrong.

COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. FIRST CAUSE ARGUMENT (I)
(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.
(2) I say the universe must have a cause.
(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

This is the most sound one. Everything happens for a reason and everything has a cause. Using this logic we just have an endless cycle of A caused B and B caused C. There has to be some kind of beginning.

ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) I define God to be X.
(2) Since I can conceive of X, X must exist.

ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) I can conceive of a perfect God.
(2) One of the qualities of perfection is existence.

Just because you can define something doesn't mean it exists. Watch this "I have defined a perfect world where everyone lives in harmony and peace." Where is it? It may exist in my head but it DOES NOT EXIST IN REALITY!

MODAL ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT
(1) God is either necessary or unnecessary.
(2) God is not unnecessary, therefore God must be necessary.

Who says God isn't unnecessary? You? WRONG!!

TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I), a.k.a. DESIGN ARGUMENT
(1) Check out the world/universe/giraffe. Isn't it complex?
(2) Only God could have made them so complex.

ARGUMENT FROM BEAUTY, a.k.a. DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) Isn't that baby/sunset/flower/tree beautiful?
(2) Only God could have made them so beautiful.
[/I]

Who says only "God" could create something so complex/beautiful? You? WRONG!!!

ARGUMENT FROM MIRACLES (I)
(1) My aunt had cancer.
(2) The doctors gave her all these horrible treatments.
(3) My aunt prayed to God and now she doesn't have cancer.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

My cousin has Cancer. I pray that he gets better yet he gets worse.
:gun_rifle: Your Argument

MORAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) Person X, a well-known Atheist, was morally inferior to the rest of us.
(2) Therefore, God exists.

How does one define "morally inferior". The "Morally Superior" folks who believe in God molest children, kill people, and turn a blind eye to violence if it suits their best interest? Why are they better than a man who doesn't believe in God and who lives his life as a good man?

MORAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) In my younger days I was a cursing, drinking, smoking, gambling, child-molesting, thieving, murdering, bed-wetting bastard.
(2) That all changed once I became religious.

That could happen if someone started to believe in anything. The guy could start praying to Leprechauns or Unicorns and get straight. Do they exist as well?

If you believe most of this crap, youre a fucking moron, end of story.

★Chuck Zombie★

Wrestling Station said:
People say that science made the universe?
Wkitionary's definition of Science said:
The collective discipline of study or learning acquired through the scientific method; the sum of knowledge gained from such methods and discipline.

No one says that science created the universe except people that have absolutley no idea what they are talking about.

Wrestling Station said:
Go back and think of what created science in the first place? God created science and everything around us to help us to explore and understand how things are working.

So, your proof for this is? Oh wait, just because you say so.

Wrestling Station said:
Science is not the creation, is just the formula for us to understand the concept of things. To make you aware that there are many things for you to learn and expand your knowledge about life and life style.

Once again your debating a point that hasn't been made.

Wrestling Station said:
And for non-believers, let me tell you this, at the end of life, nobody will support you when you need help if you didnt support the main thing of our life, that is reliegion (if you dont believe in any prophet, that prophet will not help you infront of God to pull u out of hell or atleast reduce your penalty.

So you are trying to scare us into believing what you believe. You don't see the problem with that? Would you like it if I said that everybody should cuts their genitals off just because that's what I believe?

Wrestling Station said:
You guys are not aware of what is waiting for you there. You have no idea of what kind of life is the after life.

Guess what? Neither do you.

Wrestling Station said:
Humans are nothing compared to other creatures, dont think that you are strong enough to even defend yourself that time. You are so weak that you will be as a toy in the hands of the torture angles (they are so big that you need a mountain just to fill the distance between their ears and to their shoulder.

WTF? Now you are making up creatures to try and scare us into taking your side......pathetic.

Wrestling Station said:
I dont care if you will believe or not, its not my business nor my messege in life for you, but as an advice, i tried to help you open your small mind to a deeper stuff about life.

You don't care, yet you are threatening us, trying to prove us wrong, etc. And we have the small minds? I'm quite sure most of us are open to the fact that there is a possibility of the existence of a God. You are the one being closed minded here.

Wrestling Station said:
Whatever you say, just remember that every individual will suffer their own shit. Whether you did good or bad in your life, every single action you have made, you will see and all people will witness infront of you and them everything in your life span.

Again with the threatening.

Wrestling Station said:
Last thing to mention, if you dont use your brain in the good, you will end up fucked in everything, including your present life too.

I do agree with this though.

Truth

No what I meant was that science in a way did create the universe. Is astronomy a science? yes it is, astronomy, and all that stuff up in space now is what came together to make our world. Who really knows what made the Sun, its a question no1 will answer in our lifetime, but Im guessing the sun was one of the first things here. And its radiation is what genreated the big bang.

Shay-rett

I just thought of something. I don't recall anywhere in the bible that mentions the dinosaurs. Are you telling me they did not exist?

Since we've got the fossils to prove it and all...

Kaedon

Fundys will tell you God put fossils on the planet as a test of our faith and/or to keep us busy thinking.

the dark knight

(1) This is terrible proof.
(2) Only God could have created something this terrible.
i sweat to fucking god, its the best post in this thread.

:yinyang:

If there was a God why would he have pain and death?
im going to say i believe in god but, i can answer that. why do we suffer in our life? because its not heaven lol

anyway, i agree with some shit here and disagree with some. im too lazy and tired to quote and reply.

bottom line, you dont have to believe in god. we were born to die therefore, enjoy life while you can before you fuck off and dont make life worse for others. anyone who makes life worse for atleast one other human being should get :jason2:

and thats the bottom line, cuz dark knight said so!

★Chuck Zombie★

No what I meant was that science in a way did create the universe. Is astronomy a science? yes it is, astronomy, and all that stuff up in space now is what came together to make our world. Who really knows what made the Sun, its a question no1 will answer in our lifetime, but Im guessing the sun was one of the first things here. And its radiation is what genreated the big bang.

But Truth, astronomy is the study of all of that stuff. Science is the studying of anything.

Judge Dredd

I've heard quite a bit about God creating EVERYTHING! So that includes the universe, our world, animals, fish, humans, nature, materials we use. And i've even heard (not here but from another site) when we invent and think it's God working through us. So basically we are just admiring what God made? Or is he doing that through us too?

My whole point here is, if God has designed every little thing even our destinies. What is the point of living if he is doing that for us?

Nation

Alright now this shit is getting annoying you can't proof or disproof god. Obviously something created us and it wasn't science. GOD can do ANYTHING so for everyone that is saying who created god no one did but no one has to because god can do anything. Monkey you can say god isn't real but you don't know that just like i can't proof that god is real none of us will know until we die. These really are all just opinions.