10 Proofs' of Gawd's Existence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Choose Slack

Reaction score
TRANSCENDENTAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. PRESUPPOSITIONALIST (I)
(1) If reason exists then God exists.
(2) Reason exists.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. FIRST CAUSE ARGUMENT (I)
(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.
(2) I say the universe must have a cause.
(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) I define God to be X.
(2) Since I can conceive of X, X must exist.

ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) I can conceive of a perfect God.
(2) One of the qualities of perfection is existence.

MODAL ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT
(1) God is either necessary or unnecessary.
(2) God is not unnecessary, therefore God must be necessary.

TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I), a.k.a. DESIGN ARGUMENT
(1) Check out the world/universe/giraffe. Isn't it complex?
(2) Only God could have made them so complex.

ARGUMENT FROM BEAUTY, a.k.a. DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) Isn't that baby/sunset/flower/tree beautiful?
(2) Only God could have made them so beautiful.

ARGUMENT FROM MIRACLES (I)
(1) My aunt had cancer.
(2) The doctors gave her all these horrible treatments.
(3) My aunt prayed to God and now she doesn't have cancer.

MORAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) Person X, a well-known Atheist, was morally inferior to the rest of us.
(2) Therefore, God exists.

MORAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) In my younger days I was a cursing, drinking, smoking, gambling, child-molesting, thieving, murdering, bed-wetting bastard.
(2) That all changed once I became religious.

Truth

Reaction score
Quite possibly the worst argument ever. I say god doesnt exist. Who made him? You'll say i dont know and thats the route every one takes because they know it cant happen but still wanna beleive.

NooDLE

Reaction score
(1) This is terrible proof.
(2) Only God could have created something this terrible.

Truth

Reaction score
If its in the bible its true! A book passed down through centuries has gotta be true ya know? Just like Hell, I mean theres a place called Mordecai in my attic, its always -191 degrees and some dude sucking raisentes off your back. Whats teh difference between me saying it and Jesus?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! This thread is a joke.

(1) My aunt had cancer.

Yeah, because all of those horrible treatments were just there to piss her off. Those doctors did nothing to help her get rid of cancer. They just put her through all of these horrible things that were made to.......make cancer recede. D'oh.

MORAL ARGUMENT (I)

Yet, you used to be "a cursing, drinking, smoking, gambling, child-molesting, thieving, murdering, bed-wetting bastard." But everyone else is morally inferior?

MORAL ARGUMENT (II)
(1) In my younger days I was a cursing, drinking, smoking, gambling, child-molesting, thieving, murdering, bed-wetting bastard.

Yeah, I do none of those things (except curse) and I'm on the verge of atheism.

So, it's official, the only thing proven here is that Choose Slack is legally Blue.

Wrestling Station

God do excist. Our small minds cant explain that fact.

Who made God? damn, you cant even say that.. God means being above all, so nobody made him.

God is the most respectful thing ever excisted.

Why are we born? is a long story, to keep it short, if you are drinking, eating, breathing oxygen and living, then think of why and how all of this happend? what is the cause of all of this?
Why evil and good excist? this is the reason of why hell and heaven excist.

If you dont believe in God, then you will be the biggest loser.
If you do believe in God and worship him and be good to people, then you will be the biggest winner at the end, that is living in heaven than tortured in hell with all the evil creatures (whether are humans, genes or even devils)

And one thing, think about how small we are compared to the universe. So imagine how big is God compared to the tiny universe towards him.

Think, its your choice, wanted heaven or hell at the end of life?

Wanted to get the biggest prize? then do for your after life.

I know that there are too many un-believers, which is making me really pitty on them and feel sorry on how those guys got to be like that.

Too bad, but who cares? its your fuckin life and after life, whether you win or lose, you and its only you who will suffer the consequences.

The Rated R CMStar

I think God does exist, but post like this one from Choose Slack doesn't make people believe in him, it makes the complete opposite.

We can expend here hours and hours arguing over REAL reasons of why God exists, but it doesn't matter because for example people like Truth will not change his mind just because this post.

At the end you choose if you believe or not. I know I do.

Choose Slack post:

TRANSCENDENTAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. PRESUPPOSITIONALIST (I)
(1) If reason exists then God exists.
(2) Reason exists.

Trascendental, you could have posted here really clever, like if I exist somebody had to create me, as I couldn't have created myself, then...

COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT, a.k.a. FIRST CAUSE ARGUMENT (I)
(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.
(2) I say the universe must have a cause.
(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.

No you don't, just because you say something has a cause it doesn't has to have it.

ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I)
(1) I define God to be X.
(2) Since I can conceive of X, X must exist.

Then if I conceive Catgirls as an X, catgirls must exist.

MODAL ONTOLOGICAL ARGUMENT
(1) God is either necessary or unnecessary.
(2) God is not unnecessary, therefore God must be necessary.

God is indeed necessary, in fact this is the one with the more coherence, but it isn't still a prove of existence.

TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (I), a.k.a. DESIGN ARGUMENT
(1) Check out the world/universe/giraffe. Isn't it complex?
(2) Only God could have made them so complex.

Also with sense, in fact I agree with you on this one. Because even if scientist ever do manage someday to create an animal, etc... The one who set the patterns for them was God, what I meen is that if God had just only created humans and not animals humans will not be able to create animals.

(1) My aunt had cancer.

First of all, did she still had hopes of life? I mean do the doctors ever told her that there was nothing else they could do or there were possibilities of her being saved? If she was without possibilities is a good point, if not, well...

MORAL ARGUMENT (I)

Not believing in God doen't affect the moral of Atheists, simply because they don't believe in God, is like saying Voodo is affecting your life, do you believe in it, no, then there is no way it affects you.

MORAL ARGUMENT (II)

First of all, how old are you? Because if in your younger days you were molesting children, there is something really wrong. Second, what's wrong with wetting your bed, you know, seeing it religiously.

The saddest of this is that you didn't write this, or if you did you had to be in jail, murdering and thieving. God mighty.

First your "Helpless Jesus" sig and now this, if I could neg rep you again, nut wait 'til I spread some more rep

Truth

Reaction score
God do excist. Our small minds cant explain that fact.

Who made God? damn, you cant even say that.. God means being above all, so nobody made him.

God is the most respectful thing ever excisted.

Why are we born? is a long story, to keep it short, if you are drinking, eating, breathing oxygen and living, then think of why and how all of this happend? what is the cause of all of this?
Why evil and good excist? this is the reason of why hell and heaven excist.

If you dont believe in God, then you will be the biggest loser.
If you do believe in God and worship him and be good to people, then you will be the biggest winner at the end, that is living in heaven than tortured in hell with all the evil creatures (whether are humans, genes or even devils)

And one thing, think about how small we are compared to the universe. So imagine how big is God compared to the tiny universe towards him.

Think, its your choice, wanted heaven or hell at the end of life?

Wanted to get the biggest prize? then do for your after life.

I know that there are too many un-believers, which is making me really pitty on them and feel sorry on how those guys got to be like that.

Too bad, but who cares? its your fuckin life and after life, whether you win or lose, you and its only you who will suffer the consequences.

Aright let me say this...if I dont beleive in god that means I'm going to hell? He supposedly made everyone different so the fact that I have a mind of my own and follow my own beleifs means I should get punished for it? The fact that I'm not brainwashed and come to my own conclusions deserves punishment?

Why is your religion right and not the others? Typical response: Beleif. Well I dont beleive in heaven, hell, god so wouldnt htat mean I wont go to heaven or hell after I die?

Everything needs to be created, God cant just mysteriously form and be the most powerful being imaginable. Our galaxy started off as nothing until debris if you wanna call it, moved in from other galaxies and over millions upon millions of years the Milkyway Galaxy advanced. I mean seriously how reasonable is it to think God is everywhere? He cant possibly know everything thats going on because thats way to much stuff. Dont reply with "Hes god though, he can do anything" Because thats a toddler response. Point is tehre are no facts proving God made this world, its all scientific facts. Just like Science and evolution has evolved us through time...not God.

Nation

Quite possibly the worst argument ever. I say god doesnt exist. Who made him? You'll say i dont know and thats the route every one takes because they know it cant happen but still wanna beleive.

Obviously someone or something had to make us or else we wanted be here. Something created the universe it didn't just create it's self. So no one made god he made himself.

Truth

Reaction score
But the thing is the Universe did create itself. Im no scientist but its called all that shit up in space colliding together hence making the big bang. Theres not some dude up there conjuring trees, water, volcanos etc. As he floats around in space? Absolutely not. Heaven? Hell? Who told us? Jesus. Why do we all think its true, why dont we think he was just some crazy guy who created his own religion. Gods son? Not at all, he came outta a human, god didnt fuck a human.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, a virgin human, besides, not in any place affirms God fucked a human(so wrong).

And answer me this, who created all those elements that mixed and explode to cause the Big Bang?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
A virgin human? Or is it that adultery was so much more harsh a crime back then that someone would do anything to get away with it including saying they are giving birth to the son of God.

Wrestling Station

Aright let me say this...if I dont beleive in god that means I'm going to hell? He supposedly made everyone different so the fact that I have a mind of my own and follow my own beleifs means I should get punished for it? The fact that I'm not brainwashed and come to my own conclusions deserves punishment?

Why is your religion right and not the others? Typical response: Beleif. Well I dont beleive in heaven, hell, god so wouldnt htat mean I wont go to heaven or hell after I die?

Everything needs to be created, God cant just mysteriously form and be the most powerful being imaginable. Our galaxy started off as nothing until debris if you wanna call it, moved in from other galaxies and over millions upon millions of years the Milkyway Galaxy advanced. I mean seriously how reasonable is it to think God is everywhere? He cant possibly know everything thats going on because thats way to much stuff. Dont reply with "Hes god though, he can do anything" Because thats a toddler response. Point is tehre are no facts proving God made this world, its all scientific facts. Just like Science and evolution has evolved us through time...not God.

As you said, we have brains, then why we dont use the brain to know the truth? Think, and think again, as all have said it, how everything was created??
Use your brain to think of why we are here? what is the purpose of our life? why all of this is happening to us? Why humans?
Why you have been chosen to be a human and not a rabbit or a tree for example?

Think...

Its really a long story... and believe me, i have answers to every single query your brain would think of.

Let me say something..

You said that how come God can see all of us nad monitor all the universe?? Ok simple answer will be..

Everything was created by God, so image this with me, if you made an instrument, then you know every single part and piece of it. Each piece has a specific function and cause. Each part you built was meant for something to support the main structure of that instrument.

Now compare it to God, let me say this..
God is so huge, the universe is just a pin size compared to him. Being that small.. then you will say, "if its so small, how can he see us?" ok, why dont you think about every particle is part of him? You need to open your mind here to understand my point.

The point is, i did compare you with the instrument as God with Universe, which is really not a good comparison, why? coz you used things God made billions of years ago and all the particles that made the small parts you used to build the instrument. So you cant compare God to a human. God has other powers, not even the angels have anything near his powers.

Why the sun is there?? why the moon is there?? why we live in earth and not in Jupiter? Think.. there is a real purpose of all of this.