10/30 SmackDown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I thought smackdown was shit this week, i dunno why. Ever since batista and taker came back its gone shit.

LKP

TLC with the state taker is in will be shit. Or he loses title at s.series comes back at the rumble so he misses it.

Kaedon

Reaction score
TLC with the state taker is in will be shit. Or he loses title at s.series comes back at the rumble so he misses it.

HOw would it be any different from his match with Edge last year? He was in pretty much the same crappy condition...

The Rated R CMStar

I disagree. You can see it on the difference from his HIAC against Edge and how he looked and how he looked in HIAC against CM Punk

MizMasta3000

Taker is getting old. the only gimmick matches he needs to be doing is HIAC or Buried Alive of course

Whippy10154

Reaction score
okay...so thank go for Hulu.

WTF is with Y2J. he like thinks he has a shot.. hahahaha.
he's an ass and is sooo f-ed at survivor series.

and Princess Pain in the Ass needs to.. well not dress up.. cause good lord what was that?!

on Hulu there is like a commercial with Cena telling the fans not to try this at home and it's rather amusing..

umm that's all i got cause i'm tired and well.. nothing really got me this week.

*all above content is in MY opinion.*

Kaedon

Reaction score
I disagree. You can see it on the difference from his HIAC against Edge and how he looked and how he looked in HIAC against CM Punk

He barely took a bump in Edges HIAC match. The worst thing he did was take a back bump through a table.

Airfixx

Regardless of what bumps he did or didn't take, it wasn't deemed necessary last year to trim his matches..... He still managed to go long enough to give us a fitting match of un-squash-like proportions, rather than opting for burying one of the most promising prospects in the company in three short, and more importantly, let's not forget, VERY SHITTY matches.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Regardless of what bumps he did or didn't take, it wasn't deemed necessary last year to trim his matches..... He still managed to go long enough to give us a fitting match of un-squash-like proportions, rather than opting for burying one of the most promising prospects in the company in three short, and more importantly, let's not forget, VERY SHITTY matches.
Dude I call bullshit on that :glare: his HIAC match against Edge as a COMPLETE SQUASH match. It was way more lobsided than any of this other HIAC matches.

Airfixx

Are you effectively saying that Taker made Edge look as bad if not worse than he has Punk?

Edge got sent to hell..... AND RETURNED... Just how bad-ass is he???? ;o]

Anyway, the point made about length of match is undeniable.

Punk's been beaten 3 times in the time it took Taker to "bury" Edge @ Summerslam last year.