10/30 SmackDown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

His hell is just as green as my garden tbh. He lost all the lava he had in his backyard. Game Over for the Taker gimmick imo.

MizMasta3000

ABA is the way to go right now. So is BOD because poor Kane is doing nothing

Airfixx

Kane's getting cheers.... Only a matter of time before we get BOD, IMO... Especially off of the back of the upcoming triple threat.

I was hoping they'd have got in the tag title mix while the belts were unified.... THAT would have been a half decent way to bring Taker back tohelp up the star power of SD without shitting all over your future stars.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Are you effectively saying that Taker made Edge look as bad if not worse than he has Punk?

In that match, yes he did. Was it an entertaining squash match? Yeah it was, but if Punk and he had been given the same time, which they weren't, it would have been better.

MizMasta3000

BOD gets Taker away from the WHC pic and makes room for JoMo which puts gold on Ziggy

Tista/Rey/JoMo/Punk by NWO plzzz

Great One

^That combination actually sounds REALLY epic. Throw in Y2J and hopefully Morrison may stop sucking and would take his spot as #1 face in that situation.

MizMasta3000

^^if its a chamber i see tista/rey/punk/y2j/JoMo/(maybe Mcintyre or a Vince mystery opponent)

Ziggler would have the IC title if JoMo is in the WHC elimination chamber

Dynamo

Reaction score
As a FAN of Jomo, I say keep him away from the WHC. He can't be champ yet, if he's thrown in anytime soon, he'll just get swallowed up and set straight back to midcard. I say Build some real heat for him with ziggler with a couple title changes, then look at them both stepping up in a year or so. We've lost tooo much talent to shit booking and fake pushes!

Airfixx

"We've lost tooo much talent to shit booking and fake pushes!"

Amen! ...You could form the basis for a damn good brand with the guys that can't seem to get a proper break on Raw or SD.