10/30 SmackDown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Don't really know wtf is going on on SD, but supposedly it's Show vs. Taker for the title at Survivor Series...didn't we see that last year at Survivor Series?

the dark knight

dude, didn't we see that like 9 fucking years ago? pick out any 2 out of the main event and they've probably had 1000000000000000000000000 matches against each other in the past except........y2j/taker and edge/y2j.

noumenon

^The only two things left people want to see... then the WWE will implode.

MizMasta3000

i could have sworn edge and y2j had a program before. This is bound to happen when he returns though. im pumped to see heeltista's "explanation" lol

noumenon

I think they have... just current Jericho vs. Edge would be fucking incredible.

the dark knight

i could have sworn edge and y2j had a program before. This is bound to happen when he returns though. im pumped to see heeltista's "explanation" lol

i remember them having a match but not a real feud..

Dynamo

Reaction score
Tista and Rey is such a stupid mis match, I think I'll just f4ward wenever there on the screen. This was a flippin dumb decision by wwe!!!

the dark knight

not a bad smackdown

- dunno where theyre going with punk
- layla should've won the contest
- why didn't kane bring up the fact that the last time he faced jericho, he pinned him for the IC title? meh..

xtremebadass

I am very curious to see where Punk goes from here. You can tell after he got put in the doghouse they shot him right out of the main event. I hope he doesn't go to midcard fighting Morrison that would suck, even as much as I hate Punk, I would feel bad for him. WWE always gives him the World title mid year, but when Mania starts rolling around they say "YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH"

Wrestling Station

Batista being the world champion as a heel would be something new for us and no body will complain about his "rematches" :shifty: good stuff!

Batista's persona is getting more interesting now.

As for Punk, I think they want him to be the ultimate heel of the company and they are going to reach that point but imo I still cant imagine him as an ultimate heel! there is something missing about him; not sure what it is. Not convinced about his heel character tbh.

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said about Punk. He's alongside Vince Mcmahon, and that proves to be better going into RTW than being champion

the dark knight

^^lets hope it stays that way....and that he doesn't turn face again.

MCMG77

Reaction score
Punk/Armstrong HAS to be considered a MOTY candidate...

I'm loving Batista's heel character so far, he's made a great start with his promo with Rey and his attack on Matt.

Great One

Batista's promo was awesome, he did well. I was just anticipating what he was going to be saying for once. Jericho for world champ, plz...