1 year later

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Why World War I and II happend? why people die everyday? Why people have to carry on with their lives?!

^think about those and you will have to agree with Monkey and others that said that its just a life event imo.

-TJ-

Well to stay on discussion. I was leaving school when i heard about some shooting in V-tech. Tuesday I found out all that had happened. I know my opinion doesn't count, but sympathy has to be shown to anyone. I feel sad and sick to my stomach when I remember that so many people die every day. It shows me how much everything could change in just one motion. It should affect your lives because everytime someone remotly close to you or to others die, it shows how fragle this world we live in is.

phantomgerald

You know what's fucked up? The reason he did what he did was because of racial discrimination by the people in his school. Not everyone is as americanised as me, so I think teenagers in American school should accept it. Learn to understand that it's hard enough to move into a new country, and some people might take many years to accimilate.

McLovin

Reaction score
I've never even heard of this event, maybe you should do bigger tragedies like 9/11 for example or Titanic. Not some dumb one that I haven't even heard of.

Evil Austin

wow that went fast, not saying its a good thing but didn't it seem like not even two or three months ago it happened. that was fast.