1 year later

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
You're not going to win this battle I don't think Bling.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
One post a day and you can acknowledge every person who died. Can't you do that?

1chiban

Reaction score
One post a day and you can acknowledge every person who died. Can't you do that?

I'm not sure he wants to do that. He's just acknowldging a 'big' event I suppose. You made mention of all the people dying of famine and stuff, so why not set up a thread where we can discuss what we think should be done. Won't make a blind bit of difference, but we can have a mature discussion about it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
And I understand that, but I feel its still silly.

Also, why would it have to be millions of posts, couldn't you just make one post everday dedicated to all those who died that particular day?

alright...lets see...I cant get on everyday sometimes...I might be sick or out of town...and still if I did that people would shit all over it like they are this cause some people only give a crap about there family and friends where others like me care about everyone who loses someone

even if some I could care less about lost someone I would feel bad for them cause they lost a love one....thats why if anyone in my family dies yall want know cause you could not really give a care...but oh well

You're not going to win this battle I don't think Bling.

I aint trying to battle...so of course I wont win...I am just trying to tell him that no matter who it is or anything he should feel for the family and friends

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not sure he wants to do that. He's just acknowldging a 'big' event I suppose.

That's my point.

You made mention of all the people dying of famine and stuff, so why not set up a thread where we can discuss what we think should be done. Won't make a blind bit of difference, but we can have a mature discussion about it.

I guess you could do that but when the answer is absolutely nothing at all, there's little to discuss. lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^^ look I am not saying the others are not important...but are you saying when a wrestler dies your not said...you are not friends are family with them...yet I think you are sad when that happens...but I mean making a post everyday will hard...cause like I said I go out of town sometimes a week at a time and alot during the summer...and also I be sick and all that...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
but do you go and be like shit dont matter or oh well...all I am asking I dont wanna start a fuss or fight .

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You're not starting a fight, its a discusssion.

And yes I do say that it doesn't matter because it doesn't change my life one bit.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I personally think like this.,..

Yeah, it was a fucked up situation. I feel bad for their families, but...

If I died, would I get recognized like this? no.

I didn't cry or get emotional, or go like "OMG!!" over say...Eddie Guerrero's death. Because I don't know Eddie Guerrero. If I died, would Eddie give a crap? No, he'd be a world Champion. So if Eddie, died, or them kids at V Tech. why should I take time to do special stuff for them? they wouldnt for me. I'm jus some dude who died. They died in a pack thats why its all over the news, and how they died. They're just some people who died. Period.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I was just saying I was saying I didnt wanna start a fight...cause...well you know the deal...I cant get to out of hand with the admins...so I just gonna leave it at this...

I feel bad for family and friends who lost there love ones one year ago in this and for everyone everywhere who lost someone today...or before today.....so thats everyone on here and everyone in the world cause I am sure we all lost someone sometime in life..

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^I lost my girl on June 27th last year.....so I know what its like. *gets emotional*

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
idk how this turned into a flame war but...

i was in school in religion class and my teacher got a message or somethin about it and we all prayed. WOOOOOOOOOO.

I personally feel sad that people had to lose their life like that. and i feel sorry for their family, but i'm not like uber insane about it. I feel more sad for the family of the kid who killed everyone. try living with that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was just saying I was saying I didnt wanna start a fight...cause...well you know the deal...I cant get to out of hand with the admins...so I just gonna leave it at this...

There's debating and telling staff that their mothers perpetually grace the cover of crack whore magazine. :D