1 year later

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
1 year ago today the Virginia Tech Massacre took place...Where was you and what was you doing when you found out and how did you find out...

Me I was on myspace reading thought bulletins cause I am just waking up..I see all these ones about VT...so I am thinking whats going on...so I click one and see what happen...I start watching the news to get more and more updates all thru out the day

so basicly like I said what was you doing and down did u find out and where was u...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Uhh, I don't know but I knew I didn't give a shit.

I think the only comment I made is that people are lucky that the people who are of the ilk that do this kind of thing haven't figured out, for whatever reason, how much easier and more effective it is to make explosives.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
How can you say you dont give a shit

32 people who did nothing wrong lost there life...if the ass hole who did this wanted to kill himself that is fine let him...but he killed 32 people who did nothing wrong...think if this happen in Canada...I know people in VA who lost family members and who this touched...ok...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can say I don't give a shit because it didn't effect me.

I can say I don't give a shit because no matter what any of us does, this will still happen.

32 people lost their lives? Great, so do thousands of others every single fucking day. Whether by war, famine, or crime, it happens. Nobody gives a shit about them, and nobody talks about them.

So why are these 32 any different? Oh that's right. They're not. And since I don't give a shit about the thousands, I don't care about these people either.

1chiban

Reaction score
While I won't comment on Monkeystyle's somewhat abrupt post, I was doing work for my A Levels, preparing to revise and stuff. Seeing it on the TV reminded me just how different the US and UK are. I mean, we have shootings over here, don't get me wrong, but with gun licenses enforced etcetera we don't get ones like that.

CenaMark54

I can say I don't give a shit because it didn't effect me.

I can say I don't give a shit because no matter what any of us does, this will still happen.

32 people lost their lives? Great, so do thousands of others every single fucking day. Whether by war, famine, or crime, it happens. Nobody gives a shit about them, and nobody talks about them.

So why are these 32 any different? Oh that's right. They're not. And since I don't give a shit about the thousands, I don't care about these people either.

Its because most of the victims were upperclass white kids. Thats what made it different to the media at least.

I agree with you and I actually said something like you did when it happened and got my ass chewed out for saying it. People can call me heartless all day long, but I basically felt nothing.

Its sort of like the whole New Orleans flood thing. Everyone was crying over that and the fact that people died. Well guess what, it happens all over the world every day and no one gives a shit. Why should we give a shit now?

1chiban

Reaction score
Although you feel sympathy for the families and such, these type of things never really hit me hard, because like you guys say, it didn't affect me, especially because I'm on the other side of the Atlantic. But still, it is horrible if you put yourself in the shoes of one of the students there that day. Scary to say the least.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WOW...

All these people who are basicly heartless

see I feel bad for everyone who loses people but I cant post about it all the time cause IDK who all dies..

but anytime someone dies...white black mexican...I feel bad for the people who lost there love ones...How can you all be so heartless..I mean think how you feel if it was someone in your family lost...yea I didnt lose anyone but I still feel for them...they how they feel now how you fucking feel...damn..

atleast 1chiban knows that I am talking about...it didnt effect him but he feels for the family and friends of those lost..

1chiban

Reaction score
I think that some people just get desensitised. I mean with so much shit going on in the world, it can have a numbing affect on some people.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I remember it being a Monday, and I think I found out a few hours before RAW all over the news. I was actuallly jerkin' off, and flippin through channels, and i went passed the news. thats how i found out

1chiban

Reaction score
I remember it being a Monday, and I think I found out a few hours before RAW all over the news. I was actuallly jerkin' off, and flippin through channels, and i went passed the news. thats how i found out

At least you're honest...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If it happened to someone in my family or one of my friends, then yeah I'd be upset, no doubt about it.

Why?

Because I actually have a connection to those people. I'm sorry, I just can't pretend I feel badly for people I don't know.

see I feel bad for everyone who loses people but I cant post about it all the time cause IDK who all dies..

So what? You need to know their name, or see their face before you can feel badly for them?

I guess what Iosef Stalin said was true. "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic."

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If it happened to someone in my family or one of my friends, then yeah I'd be upset, no doubt about it.

Why?

Because I actually have a connection to those people. I'm sorry, I just can't pretend I feel badly for people I don't know.

So what? You need to know their name, or see their face before you can feel badly for them?

I guess what Iosef Stalin said was true. "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic."

No..I am saying if I made a post for everyone who dies my post count would be in the millons...and shit like that...and I SAID I FEEL BAD FOR EVERYONE WHO LOSES SOMEONE....this what I said

but anytime someone dies...white black mexican...I feel bad for the people who lost there love ones..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No..I am saying if I made a post for everyone who dies my post count would be in the millons...and shit like that...and I SAID I FEEL BAD FOR EVERYONE WHO LOSES SOMEONE....this what I said

And I understand that, but I feel its still silly.

Also, why would it have to be millions of posts, couldn't you just make one post everday dedicated to all those who died that particular day?