1 thing that England UNQUESTIONABLY does better than America ITT: With 5 reasons why

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
IDGAF about Korn, but what's up with the Foo Fighters hate?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rock music still exists in 2016? I thought that shit died off with Nickelback.

edit: 2013, apparently. :haha:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Rock music still exists in 2016? I thought that shit died off with Nickelback.

edit: 2013, apparently. :haha:

Nickelback isn't rock music, it is sounds you beat your redneck wife to.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Man down here in Tennessee, right next to the Smoky Mountains, rock music stations went from this money-making "underground" machine that all the nightclubs and entertainment venues and "cool" places ran to advertise on and throw money at... to out of buildness in just a few years after the late 2000's ran all the rock fans off. Man rednecks have no tolerance for this crap. BLARE MORRA DAT KID ROCK HUNNY IMMA PUTTA BABY IN YA BELLY TO COWBOY

Like seriously, outside of @Prince Bálor and I having a PM thread and CM Shaddix's old sigs, I can't even name hardly any "rock" bands that are still around. Thought nobody bothered anymore lol.
Metal horns up.

edit: Ffs damn tags

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
IDGAF about Korn, but what's up with the Foo Fighters hate?

Personally, I can't stand either band. To be fair though, Foo Fighters aren't the worst band ever or anything like that. But to put them in the same breath as Beatles, Sabbath, Stones, etc. That's just ridiculous.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Even the punkier and gothier stuff that came later (80's) shits on most Rock, especially modern Rock.

I know The Cure have a bad reputation, but their first three albums are fucking amazing. Dark and desolate shit

Reactions: Majour

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

I must have died a thousand times... I must have cried a thousand times... feeling less than human..

Yeah whether Rock n Roll or Heavy Metal Uk wins.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
None of these bands would even exsist if it wasnt for the American blues migrants from the south like Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Howlin Wolf, Son House, and many more. Then the next generation with Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, etc. Plus American created Jazz and eventually changed the entire music game with Motown. Oh yeah, and Johnny Cash.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
None of these bands would even exsist if it wasnt for the American blues migrants from the south like Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson, Elmore James, Howlin Wolf, Son House, and many more. Then the next generation with Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Elvis Presley, etc. Plus American created Jazz and eventually changed the entire music game with Motown. Oh yeah, and Johnny Cash.
Jazz originated in Africa, the slaves just brought their songs over with them. If America tries to claim that then we can just travel through history and everything which touched American land is declared American.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Jazz originated in Africa, the slaves just brought their songs over with them. If America tries to claim that then we can just travel through history and everything which touched American land is declared American.

That's pretty much what happens already.everything is murrican.