#1 Contender Match at Next Week TNA Impact!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
i wonder if TNA actually will host a triple threat fight for the title..am not too sure about that

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He already is. God, what is it with you people and not knowing who is face or heel. Listen to the fucking fans people.
Just because people cheer for him doesn't mean he's a face. :p Maybe he's starting to become one, but he doesn't seem like a face yet to me. Tweener at best, only teaming with faces because they have the same enemies he does now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He already is. God, what is it with you people and not knowing who is face or heel. Listen to the fucking fans people.

Well if cheer and boos decided who was face and heel then Cena would be heel....and then in Canada HBK would be heel....and same goes in TNA I mean heels get cheered and so do faces....so yea lol u cant go by that ok

So b/c he comes out of 1 tunnel, he's a heel. ROFL. Im not even going any further.

Yea they have 2 tunnels for a reason

Faces have one and so does the heels and I guess tweeners just come out of which ever...but yea he comes out of the heel tunnel therefor he is a heel....and here I thought u just didnt know where to post lol you dont know where wresters come out at enither...

Christian

Reaction score
Just because people cheer for him doesn't mean he's a face. :p Maybe he's starting to become one, but he doesn't seem like a face yet to me. Tweener at best, only teaming with faces because they have the same enemies he does now.

Your sig says Ric Flair is talentless. Your statements from now on mean nothing.

(and everyone saying peepshow is wrong is an idiot)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your sig says Ric Flair is talentless. Your statements from now on mean nothing.

ehhh nooooo my friend he is the idiot...I mean if he thinks just because u get cheered means your a face then he is stupid...fans cheer for who they want to cheer for....am I right...you cant make fans cheer for someone...I mean I cheer heels all the time....does that make them faces...I dont think so....but I am a Christain fan so lol I guess thats the only thing bout peepshow that is not stupid..

PeepShow

Well if cheer and boos decided who was face and heel then Cena would be heel....and then in Canada HBK would be heel....and same goes in TNA I mean heels get cheered and so do faces....so yea lol u cant go by that ok

Have you honestly ever made a post that didn't involve or mention where I post things? I mean seriously, go the fuck somewhere else if you can't get your mind off me.

Yea they have 2 tunnels for a reason

Faces have one and so does the heels and I guess tweeners just come out of which ever...but yea he comes out of the heel tunnel therefor he is a heel....and here I thought u just didnt know where to post lol you dont know where wresters come out at enither...

I know they have 2 tunnels. Just b/c they come out of a different tunnel doesn't mean he's a face. I will agree that is is sort of a tweener right now, but definitely more face than heel. It's not just the crowd reactions that make him face. It's what he has been doing in other aspects as well. Like what he says to other people and talks to other heels.

I love when Kaedon says he doesn't know if Kurt is a face or heel. That is just the funniest thing I've read since being on here prolly. Just b/c he told AJ to put on a suit he's a face. :laugh: Yeah, considering he gets booed, comes out of the heel entrance, does heelish tactics, disses the crowd, and other things, yet he tells AJ to put on a suit, and he is face. It's just things like that people. Just b/c he comes of of a heel tunnel doesn't make him a heel. You have to put every everything into perspective before assessing people.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

Maybe he had talent 20 years ago, but now all he can do is turn beet red like someone just yanked his pants down and threw him into the girl's bathroom in elementary school, slap you, and put you in a Fucking-Fake-Leglock. Seriously, he is surpassed in talent and fitness by 12 year olds with trampolines on youtube. He is surpassed by Hornswoggle. He is surpassed by VKM. And yet he continues to demand main event matches? Even people in WWE management are sick of him. So, as my sig says, SAVE_US.MVP.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Have you honestly ever made a post that didn't involve or mention where I post things? I mean seriously, go the fuck somewhere else if you can't get your mind off me.

I know they have 2 tunnels. Just b/c they come out of a different tunnel doesn't mean he's a face. I will agree that is is sort of a tweener right now, but definitely more face than heel. It's not just the crowd reactions that make him face. It's what he has been doing in other aspects as well. Like what he says to other people and talks to other heels.

I love when Kaedon says he doesn't know if Kurt is a face or heel. That is just the funniest thing I've read since being on here prolly. Just b/c he told AJ to put on a suit he's a face. :laugh: Yeah, considering he gets booed, comes out of the heel entrance, does heelish tactics, disses the crowd, and other things, yet he tells AJ to put on a suit, and he is face. It's just things like that people. Just b/c he comes of of a heel tunnel doesn't make him a heel. You have to put every everything into perspective before assessing people.

first lol about the whole posting thing dude ok I was joking bout that this time lol...I mean I am over that..just trying to get a good laugh

and well I mean he still is a heel kinda but I mean he aint a face...but I mean once this is over...he will be back to his heelish ways...I mean cause when 2 heels fight on has to be liked more then the other...fans just like Cage more then Angle....so thats why he is cheered....and the reason he like and like so what he talks bad to other heels...not all heels gotta get alone do they...I mean lol they think there better then everyone so I mean they will talk bad to other heels....so I mean yea think before u post man...

PeepShow

first lol about the whole posting thing dude ok I was joking bout that this time lol...I mean I am over that..just trying to get a good laugh

and well I mean he still is a heel kinda but I mean he aint a face...but I mean once this is over...he will be back to his heelish ways...I mean cause when 2 heels fight on has to be liked more then the other...fans just like Cage more then Angle....so thats why he is cheered....and the reason he like and like so what he talks bad to other heels...not all heels gotta get alone do they...I mean lol they think there better then everyone so I mean they will talk bad to other heels....so I mean yea think before u post man...

Dude, it's not just b/c the fans like him more than Angle. You obviously don't get it. It that, but with a combination of other things that I mentioned, like him fighting other heels: Angle, Roode, and even now AJ. He talks more of a face. It's not just b/c he is disrespecting the heels. You can tell in his voice and the way he goes about saying it. Just listen to one of his promos back in March or April of last year and compare that to now. He is so much more a face than he was then. (Not that that would be too hard...lol)

If you dont understand that, then IDK what to tell you.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dude, it's not just b/c the fans like him more than Angle. You obviously don't get it. It that, but with a combination of other things that I mentioned, like him fighting other heels: Angle, Roode, and even now AJ. He talks more of a face. It's not just b/c he is disrespecting the heels. You can tell in his voice and the way he goes about saying it. Just listen to one of his promos back in March or April of last year and compare that to now. He is so much more a face than he was then. (Not that that would be too hard...lol)

If you dont understand that, then IDK what to tell you.

he is fueding with Angle cause of the Title...Rhoode cause he turned on him and same for AJ....but basicly all I am saying is he aint face lol but idk idk if he is heel enither...this is why they need a 3rd tunnel for the tweeners cause thats what I say he is

PeepShow

Yes, you are right technically he is more of a tweener than anything else, but all signs point that he is part face. They don't need a third entrance ramp...lol. That would just be Blue. I like the idea of two entrance ramps, but right now that idea is more suited for the WWE who do have more clear cut faces and heels, but it still isn't as hard to tell as what some people make it out to be.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Haha well LAX has there own lol give Cage his own cause he is the best of TNA

lol all joking a side lol lets all just agree he is Tweener cause he is kinda both maybe leaning towards face but he will be one or the other after the PPV and I think it will be heel.

chessarmy

So b/c he comes out of 1 tunnel, he's a heel. ROFL. Im not even going any further.

It might sound stupid but the face/heel entrances actually mean something, if you are a heel, you come out of that black tunnel, face..then you come out of the silver tunnel, it all makes sence. Since Cage still comes out of the heel tunnel, then TNA is intending for him to still be a heel, but because he is doing some face antics, he is considered a tweener. If he came out of the other tunnel then he would be a face, no question about it.

Again, it might sound stupid, but thats what the damn tunnels are there for and since christian is comming out of the heel one, but acting face, he is a tweener.

EDIT: He did do some heelish stuff too, like calling himself a prick a few weeks ago...while the "crowd" was booing

PeepShow

It might sound stupid but the face/heel entrances actually mean something, if you are a heel, you come out of that black tunnel, face..then you come out of the silver tunnel, it all makes sence. Since Cage still comes out of the heel tunnel, then TNA is intending for him to still be a heel, but because he is doing some face antics, he is considered a tweener. If he came out of the other tunnel then he would be a face, no question about it.

Again, it might sound stupid, but thats what the damn tunnels are there for and since christian is comming out of the heel one, but acting face, he is a tweener.

EDIT: He did do some heelish stuff too, like calling himself a prick a few weeks ago...while the "crowd" was booing

Did you read any of what I put in my last post?