#1 Contender Match at Next Week TNA Impact!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
pwmania.com

Next week, it will be Cage vs. Styles vs. Joe on iMPACT! with the winner facing Kurt Angle for the World Championship at Against All Odds. However, if AJ wins, he has the choice of facing Angle or letting the champ rest until Lockdown in April!

Wow,this match should be good after Styles scrwed Cage at Final Resolution,Cage is pretty Mad at Styles and Now even Joe has jumped the gun demanding a title shot thus forcing Jim Cornette to eventually announce this match for next week Impact!

comments people

PeepShow

This should be a fantastic match. I would love to see this get at least 15 min if not more. I know its not PPV, but the quality inside that ring is great. Should be pretty good. I really cant see AJ winning. I doubt TNA would be that Blue and I dont think Joe will win it either considering he's mad at Nash. Hopefully Cage will pull it out and get the title at AAO.

Switchy

Reaction score
I know with the feud going on and everytihng Christian will be most likely to win but I can see AJ picking up the win and giving Christian his title shot and they kinda put their differences behind them leaving AJ out of both he Coalition and the Alliance but I can't see that happening and Joe is almost certain to face Nash at AAO so that's a minority chance too.

vickymania

Reaction score
dont think styles will hand the contendership to cage if he wins the match..cage most likely to win and i guess it will be Joe vs Nash at AAO..

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
God I hope Styles wins it. He probally wont though, becuase if he does, there will be a whole angle on how he is just going lay down and let Kurt pin him. I really see Joe winning this and maybe even winning the TNA world title.

phantomgerald

^^^He doesn't have to lay down. According to Cornette, he can either get a title shot, or give Kurt Angle the next PPV off. I'd like to see Styles win and get the title shot, finally ending his allegiance.

vickymania

Reaction score
i would like styles to fight angle for the title if he wins next week..styles vs angle will be a great booking for a PPV..plus,we'll all know how he figures up to the Olympic man..

gashface

Reaction score
I can see AJ Styles winning and facing the dilemma of whether or not to lay down or not, then Karen Angle will kinda betray him - in the sense of trying to tell him to lie down and get pinned, AJ will see through her and hopefully screw Kurt Angle? Something like that would be good.

PeepShow

Cage will probably win. If they do plan on turning Cage face, some of that will definately come out during or after this match.

He already is. God, what is it with you people and not knowing who is face or heel. Listen to the fucking fans people.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

tna fans are smarks so they dont always cheer the faces. alex shelley has always been cheered (rightfully). so has abyss

chessarmy

TO PEEPSHOW: Actually he still comes out of the Heel tunnel so technically he is still a Heel. And I can tell you for sure that after he wins the World Title at Against All Odds, he is going to be a full blown heel again. Why? Because TNA loves heels as their World Champion, and I'm pretty sure Cage will go back to his old self after he becomes champ at AAO, that is, if he actually does win.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol i love the opposite tunnels for heels and faces. cage vs joe at bfg

PeepShow

TO PEEPSHOW: Actually he still comes out of the Heel tunnel so technically he is still a Heel. And I can tell you for sure that after he wins the World Title at Against All Odds, he is going to be a full blown heel again. Why? Because TNA loves heels as their World Champion, and I'm pretty sure Cage will go back to his old self after he becomes champ at AAO, that is, if he actually does win.

So b/c he comes out of 1 tunnel, he's a heel. ROFL. Im not even going any further.