• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think I posted a thread way back when that I had hit 100 posts. lol. I don't quite remember though

EDIT: 1,400 post. Suck it bitch

LKP

Yeah lets make a thread on my post count! Grow up and from what stinger posted that's more of the shit i wanna see here in IWF. Not killing people but a serious discussion, not us lot arguing here.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I'll catch you one day

LKP.. just give up.. You can't justify yourself any further. Your just to damn dumb. Give up and just leave your computer. We don't wanna listen to your nonsense any furher. Just walk away from the forum and don't come back. You suck to bad to ever be an acceptable member. Just leave.

LKP

Nah i love bugging you so i will stay. Hang on..... a guy 10 years younger than me to leave? Hahaha thats so funny. hey i bet you the next person to post will say at least he makes more sense than you LKP. Who cares? Your just a 16 yr old kid living off your mum and dad in their house in Wisconsin, which is a very boring city/State.......Kinda like you your boring :)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Nah i love being rammed in the ass. Hang on..... I think I just creamed myself. Hahaha thats so funny. hey i bet you the next person to post will say at least he likes women unlike you LKP. Who cares? I'm just in love with a 16 yr old kid so I'm living in their basement in their house in Wisconsin, which is a very boring city/State.......Kinda because there's not enough gay men around. :)

Fixed that for ya LKP. It's ok, I knew what you meant.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao Wisconsin is indeed a very boring city. You surely know what your talking about.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm an equal opportunity offender. If I make fun of him for participating in yet another IWF bitch fight I gotta make fun of you too. rofl

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Hey he invaded the thread and infected it with his bullshit, I'm just trying to cure it by getting him the fuck outta here.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And if you were as smart as you'd like people to think you are you would realize that trying to get someone the fuck out of a thread only makes it go to 15 pages of bullshit.