• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Why am i an idiot? Cause i have not made a thread on my post count? No your a kid who thinks this is a cool thread to post in. Anyone else would have said what i said and you would have not battered an eye lid.

CT Styles

No really, you're an idiot. In fact.. that was kind of smart. You wrote absolute drivel and I can't understand it, therefore, I can't reply to it.

Well done on this one.

LKP

No really, you're an idiot. In fact.. that was kind of smart. You wrote absolute drivel and I can't understand it, therefore, I can't reply to it.

Well done on this one.

Yeah that's another one of the i cant think of any else to say bits.
2I cant understand your post so ill make fun of it". Whats next a personal attack? This forum is so predictable.

CT Styles

2I cant understand your post so ill make fun of it". Whats next a personal attack? This forum is so predictable.
Yes, and I conceded that because I could not understand the complete and utter shit you typed.

LKP

FACEPALM is so easy to type yet hard to do over the net kizza. All im saying is its a shit thread and people need to grow up.

the dark knight

you guys are still fighting?

geeez, even kaedon and i get tired of it.

LKP

Sad twat lol. OK ill go back on wat i said When i reach 5000 ill party now thats an accomplishment.

Travis40

...we really don't understand what you're posting though.

LKP

Oh no travis i really did not know that you was going to post that. Geee maybe i should leave then, if your bullying me oh noooooooo. Fuck you you idiot its just a forum i say what ever i want. Spell how i want and just to piss you off ill keep not making sense :).