1/2/2013 SmackDown Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I didn't even know they disbanded. Rey/Sin has reportedly been in planning for ages; so why would they put the belts on them?
Rhodes Scholars: Yup, they announced on Smackdown this week in a backstager with Booker that they were breaking up the team to pursue singles glory. But remain best friends!

Honest to god, I have no idea on if Rey vs Cara is still on, I know they planned it but with Rey being gone for so relatively long with those "personal issues" I don't know if they still have it penciled in.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Smackdown was awesome :obama:

Good matches all around (besides that Khali match :facepalm1:)

Also, Big Show is a great actor.

When ADR attacked him with that pipe he looked legit freaked out.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It was nice seeing swagger back. I really apperciate him in the ring, he makes moves look effortless when he is in the zone.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly would have preferred Rhodes Scholars to win the titles than Cara & Rey, Team Hell no should have dropped the titles at RR.

hamza_mocro

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeaaahh Jack Swagger is back , now Mark Henry , Christian , Evan Bourne , Ezekiel Jackson