1/2/2013 SmackDown Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Good Smackdown overall. Just skip the Sheamus/Orton/Khali shit and there's a few good matches in there. Bad news for me is that IMO Swagger is just gonna fail again. He's not at all repackaged, and doesn't appear to have gotten any stronger on the mic. Such a shame as he's a great talent.

ME was a good match, no idea why they felt the need to waste it on SD though ffs.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Good Smackdown overall. Just skip the Sheamus/Orton/Khali shit and there's a few good matches in there. Bad news for me is that IMO Swagger is just gonna fail again. He's not at all repackaged, and doesn't appear to have gotten any stronger on the mic. Such a shame as he's a great talent.

ME was a good match, no idea why they felt the need to waste it on SD though ffs.
True, Swagger's mic work there didn't really seem to have improved but I guess we will see overtime if he will improve on it. Remember Rollins evolved on the stick over time. Same with Dolph. Otherwise they can stick him with a mouthpiece. But I was very impressed with his ring work. Loved the aggressive Swagger.

Overall a good episode, skip Sheamus except the Shield part, skip Orton except the part were Barrett assaults Dallas and skip Khali. Rest is really good.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
True, Swagger's mic work there didn't really seem to have improved but I guess we will see overtime if he will improve on it. Remember Rollins evolved on the stick over time. Same with Dolph. Otherwise they can stick him with a mouthpiece. But I was very impressed with his ring work. Loved the aggressive Swagger.

Overall a good episode, skip Sheamus except the Shield part, skip Orton except the part were Barrett assaults Dallas and skip Khali. Rest is really good.

It's not only the mic work, but he just isn't getting to show the personality he has still. He's been stuck with this horrible one dimensional character for years now and he's never gonna get anywhere with it. Agree that his ring work was fantastic - although that was never an issue with him.

That tag team match at the start is really good by the way, I advise watching it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
R'Albin said:
It's not only the mic work, but he just isn't getting to show the personality he has still. He's been stuck with this horrible one dimensional character for years now and he's never gonna get anywhere with it. Agree that his ring work was fantastic - although that was never an issue with him.

That tag team match at the start is really good by the way, I advise watching it.
True. Swagger either needs to be allowed to show some personality, like back on ECW and his early Smackdown run when he actually was over to a fair degree. With the ultra Americanism and college jock thing. Or they get him a manager to do the talking for him.

Tag match was great, seems like Rey and Cara will pick the belts soon to allow hell no into the chamber. Also a bit sad that Rhodes Scholars is no more.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I might watch this solely for the Sheamus beat-down via The Shield.

Kick the fella's ass :bury:

God..I hate Sheamus. :facepalm1:

hamza_mocro

Jobber
Reaction score
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara are going to be tag team champions.
Jack Swagger is back!
Jack Swagger vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Great Khali vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane , hmm i think that Randy Orton is going to win that Elimination Chamber match.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kayfabe wise yeah, but that will change in my opinion.

Then who will take the titles off of Hell No? With Rhodes Scholars disbanding this week and your idea of Rey Cara feuding. Who is built up enough to take the titles of Bryan and Kane?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Then who will take the titles off of Hell No? With Rhodes Scholars disbanding this week and your idea of Rey Cara feuding. Who is built up enough to take the titles of Bryan and Kane?

I didn't even know they disbanded. Rey/Sin has reportedly been in planning for ages; so why would they put the belts on them?