1/2/12 Raw Discussion Thread (Mystery Man Raw)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
1) Taker
2) McMahons

sorry kids.

Needless to say I will FREAK the fuck out if it really is Jericho.

also Batista isn't done with MMA, he sits and still continues to train down here or w/e. He's also expressed how much he hates the wrestling product lately.. so. And don't know much about Lashley but 99% sure they wouldn't go through all this shit on a guy who bailed on them with horrible terms who wasn't that over anyways. :roflmao:

imported_#Heel

i have a feeling it is the mcmahons - i think they will interfere in the title match as it was down to punk beating cena at MITB that got vince relieved of his duties with regards to day to day operatons - aside from this though i can not wait for punk v ziggler - should be an awesome match - and if ziggler wins the title i may have a heart attack marking out

...god...

Reaction score
Ya I think I'll fucking flip if Ziggler wins. If it does turn out to be Jericho, Ziggler should win with Ace screwing over Punk. Let Ziggler run with it for a month or two then drop it to Jericho at one of the PPVs and have Punk win the Rumble and there's your WM main event. The McMahons screwing Punk out of the title would be epic as well, though, Ziggler 4 new corporate champ. That's REALLLY reaching though.

imported_#Heel

maybe thats what we will get tonight - ziggler the new wwe champion - i seriously hope they dont have all this mystery hype just for it to be brodus or taker