06/14 Raw Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The NXT faction should of had LESS exposure on the show yesterday. For the amount of time that they were on just ruins this angle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Is this what it's come to where people think that was cool? That was gay.

Agreed.

Well, it wasn't gay, but it's not as great as people are saying. The last we saw Cena, he was being carried out on a stretcher. Now he's back 100% with out even a limp. SELL THE BEAT DOWN YOU SON A BITCH!! They have a 4 way ppv. So they have a US title match, have a title change, and Truth invokes his rematch clause in a 4 way instead of a 1 on 1 match? Bret had everyone on the stage at the end of the night, so why the fuck would he leave? Did anyone bother to go and help him? None of the NXT guys (besides Barrett before he was fired) don't have a job there. So were they just hanging out backstage waiting to be called out? Bret, do your job and keep them out. Cena and Orton teaming up.... ugh. And is everyone united after just one attack. Half those people don't even like Cena or Punk. So why the unity? The unity should have started somewhere down the line, not one week later.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^ NWO got beat down by Sting numerous times, they didn't sell the following week. Only sell if they focus on one body part.

US Title match was good too bad it wasn't on the PPV. Now it's a 1 on 1 match at a FATAL FOURWAY PPV? Writers aren't getting A's in every subject of the show.

TeaDkay

Reaction score
the beat down and chase thing was ruined for me as soon as fucking santino came out. it made me stop taking the angle seriously. santino? you're kidding me? why didnt you bring out hornswoggle while you're at it? :nonono:

oh and i still think it was barret who took out taker..or all rookies. why didn't kane show up on raw to scream "THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE" anyway?

kingovkings

Reaction score
I liked Raw it was ok.

Four way for the US title was a pretty damn good match. Wasted on TV. I would have put that on the PPV this Sunday, But hey that's just me.

Brett really needs to brush up on his mic skills he really is shite, Oh and learn to say WWE =/.

The nxt angle is looking good so far, Barrett is doing awesome he has stepped up he looked good last week and last night, I'm not convinced with Gabriel as a heel though. I dont know why but i just dont see him as a heel.

I marked for Edge and his spear and my two kids marked big time when all the roster hit the ring, Which is something they haven't done for a long time.

The last time i seen both of them mark out was when Cena came back from his pec tear at the rumble and when Trips came back at summer slam from his last quad tear. Ooh and when Michael's returned unexpectedly and hit Orton in the middle of the ring. So i guess this angle is doing something right. It gaining some interest. I hope this turns into something big.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^ NWO got beat down by Sting numerous times, they didn't sell the following week. Only sell if they focus on one body part.

US Title match was good too bad it wasn't on the PPV. Now it's a 1 on 1 match at a FATAL FOURWAY PPV? Writers aren't getting A's in every subject of the show.

Had I watched WCW, I woulda said something about that too. Just cause they did it, don't mean it's right. If you get the shit beat out of you by what 7 or 8 guys and have to be pulled out by a stretcher, I don't care if they focus on one body part and keep hitting your joints with a kendo stick, you have to sell that.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
I just have a problem with the beatdown. I would have preferred if they locked Bret Hart in a room, one of them beat down a camerman and steal his camera, and then just film a torture scene or something. None of that bumper car bullshit.