06/14 Raw Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
They beat up Bret Hart... Those jerks... :(

Would be funny if the driver was Daniel Bryan. Like the NXTer's ace in the hole.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Breaking news, all 7 NXTers released because Triple H's kids cried when they saw what they did to Bret Hart :smh

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Now if Bret was in the trunk then that reckless limo driving would have actually meant something. But he was in the backseat, he could've been on the floor the whole time. Lame.

Klide

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it was, it really looked like him. I was just waiting for him to step of of the limo and Raw cutting of air.

Wordlife

Reaction score
^Now THAT would have been our queue to mark out for Bryan! I don't like that NXT Season 2 starts so soon after Season 1 had ended, wait at least like 3-4 months, this is all too fast for the WWE. Overall though that was a pretty damn entertaining Raw.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Why do people think it's Bryan? That person looked more like Vickie or Steph McMahon to me. I don't know for sure though, it was dark and blurry.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ no, they just brought a Smackdown! star over for the night with no explanation like they always do.

As for RAW, while I feel they could have booked the follow up to the big NXT angle a little differently, it still wasn't bad. I'm glad the rooks got the advantage back at the end of the show, even if it was a lame vehicular assault angle. I'm also happy they're doing something with this storyline at the PPV, and also the angle where the WWE roster came together to fight off the rookies was cool. Overall this was a good show, and with this feud starting to kick into second gear, we could be seeing the best RAW programming since summer of 08

maty619

Reaction score
Pretty awesome Raw that was. I'm not sure what to think of Bourne burying Jericho, it is a win/lose situation, by beating on Jericho Bourne got mega over but by getting buried by Bourne Jericho just lost cred. Lol at Santino battering Heath Slater, that brought a smile to my face and I actually marked when Edge came out and hit a spear and then even more when Sheamus came out with the lead pipe. I was just waiting for Triple H's music to hit (I have to admit I went a bit Triple H mad this Raw :p). The US title match was good, glad Miz got the title back, just hope he doesn't lose it this Sunday :S. The main event was pretty bad ass, when the arena went dark I seriously thought Taker was back and I was ready to mark a little more but the NXTers (Michael Cole terms ftw!) attacking Hart was still pretty good.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I actually wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Undertaker is the mastermind, with a changed gimmick of course. I got the Taker vibe when the lights went out too.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I was actually expecting the lights to come on and Cena, Sheamus, Edge, and Orton were all out cold in the ring as the 7 NXTers stood there with pipes, then they flee as the locker comes to their aid... But i'm not to sad...

noumenon

Reaction score
Pretty awesome Raw that was. I'm not sure what to think of Bourne burying Jericho, it is a win/lose situation, by beating on Jericho Bourne got mega over but by getting buried by Bourne Jericho just lost cred. Lol at Santino battering Heath Slater, that brought a smile to my face and I actually marked when Edge came out and hit a spear and then even more when Sheamus came out with the lead pipe. I was just waiting for Triple H's music to hit (I have to admit I went a bit Triple H mad this Raw :p). The US title match was good, glad Miz got the title back, just hope he doesn't lose it this Sunday :S. The main event was pretty bad ass, when the arena went dark I seriously thought Taker was back and I was ready to mark a little more but the NXTers (Michael Cole terms ftw!) attacking Hart was still pretty good.

ZOMG HE HIT A MOVE ON HIM... BURRRRRRRIED