Zombie Apocalypse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna be Jet for a second...

The car doesn't start between Ryan doesn't know how to read.
You would remember your wife didn't refill the tank last night when two zombies are coming at you? Please....I'm being realistic

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Project Jonny:
I quickly run back to my house, Lock both the screen door and the main door. Remembering that there is a pot of boiling water on the stove, (If they were to break in, I'd throw the boiling water at them) I run over to the kitchen. I find I hv two Full cans of Pepper Spray and a Shot Gun with two boxes Full of Amo/Bullets. There are only two ways out of my house.... The Front door I came thru and The Basement Doors.

Last edited:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You picked up a Double Barrel Shotgun (I legit randomized that, you almost had a golf club).

You're chilling on your coach, double barrel in hand, coffee in the other.

The zombies are banging on your door, what do you do?:

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Fire off through the door.
B. Wait for them to get through, then fire away.
C. Finish your coffee and leave through the back.
C. Finish my coffee, and leave through the back, to find my pjs. I make a quick dummy with my pjs to distract the zombies. "Let's see how dumb they really are." I leave my house, with my underwear and shotgun, to a nearby school. (Is that too much?)

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
...I think it's time I played the villain for once.

I smile devilishly and creep up behind the trucker, then pick up the pistol and hold it to the back of his head, poised to shoot him from point blank range...
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Death (ding-ding-ding, first death)
Coin Flip 2 (how you died) Reveals: Foolish death

After offing the trucker with his own gun, you take his keys and quickly hop into the back of the truck.

You begin shoveling food into your bag, completely unaware of the hoard blocking your escape.

Shooting the gun had alerted them even more and now you are the food.

Two zombies get behind you, but you notice too late, as they force you to the ground and begin tearing you (and the food) apart.

Would you like a redemption flip? This means that 3 out of 4 flips must come out positive (you choose the side of the coin).

I sneak down the stairs to find the two zombies now clawing at my own front door

"Good morning to you too, assholes!"

I grab my college bag which is by the stairs, empty it out before putting the phone, A sharp swiss army knife I get from the Kitchen, a full 24 packet of Jaffa Cakes to feed me for now. Also a torch, some rope and goggles. Because why not? Luckily I just make it outside in time through the back door as the Zombies break into my little house. I run to the front garden where I have to make my decision.

"Okay....so I have to go left to go to the park but I could also go to that police station, where they definitley have guns but Callum will probably die. Tough choice...Eh, it would be better to have someone watching my back. I'M COMING TO RESCUE YOU CALLUM!"

I start running left towards the park and when I get there, I see them...

Callum and company are being swarmed by zombies. They seem to be holding them off ok enough, but it's only a matter of time before they meet their demise.

One of his friends is already dead, gun next to his body that is being viciously devoured.

You have a difficult choice to make:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Leave. Leave and never look back.
B. Try to sneak your way through/around the crowd using the tools you have

Bonus Choice, Odds shift to 25/75
C. Use miraculous/badass parkour skills to get through the crowd, grab the gun and mow down some zombies.

(Also please leave enough legroom in the story for a coin flip)

I choose to go to the gas station, hoping to get some first aid for my wounds and hopefully a better weapon.
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Excellent Choice, the police station was on fire (you can see the smoke from the gas station)
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Not that many supplies.

You get to the gas station, and it is eerily quiet.

There is absolutely nobody, alive or dead, in sight.

You managed to scrap together some supplies that can pass for very poor first aid, and patch yourself up.

Unfortunately, the only weapon you find is a rusty machete.

While inside the gas station, you see a car pull up to the pumps, so you hide.

A duo of gun wielding guys jump out (they look incredibly dangerous).

They begin to siphon some gas for their SUV.

What do you do?:

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Hide. Hide because they look like they might be trouble.
B. Try to steal their car.
C. Try talking to them, maybe their reasonable people?

Since there are only a few and I have guns, I leave the room the pets are in and wait by the top of the steps to blow their heads off.
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Bad choice.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: You escape the situation.

Unlucky for you, the gun you are using backfires, sending you down to the floor and dazing you in the process.

One zombie jumps on top of you, while the other goes right into the room with your pets.

You fight and you struggle as your pets holler in the other room.

You manage to get the zombie off of you, sending it down the stairs.

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Run in and help your pets!
B. Run away, they aren't worth your life.
C. Grab your favorite pet and escape.

Okay, I'm a big bulky wrestler named Ryan Blake and former wrestling World champion. So he knows how to pretend fight :emoji_wink:

He runs back to his house and jumps into his car (2013 ferrari f12 berlinetta) and luckily his wife decided to take a day trip to her mother's house. Ryan starts the car and is about to do a cool Walking Dead TV show action scene

you better not kill Ryan. One Blake already died
You didn't remember that the car had no gas. Trapping you inside, with zombies on either door.

You have three choices:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Kick that fucking door open.
B. Search for a weapon in the car, maybe your wife was secretly packing heat?
C. Attempt a phone call, it might be a while before the zombies break the window.

@Project Jonny:
I quickly run back to my house, Lock both the screen door and the main door. Remembering that there is a pot of boiling water on the stove, (If they were to break in, I'd throw the boiling water at them) I run over to the kitchen. I find I hv two Full cans of Pepper Spray and a Shot Gun with two boxes Full of Amo/Bullets. There are only two ways out of my house.... The Front door I came thru and The Basement Doors.
Being well prepared has left you with a few options, but does this guarantee your survival?

Are the odds in your favor?

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Wait for them to come in, and throw the boiling water on them.
B. Wait for them to come in, use the pepper spray.
C. Wait for them to come in, fill those bastards with lead.
D. Attempt a daring escape back through the front door.
E. Run into your basement to escape.

C. Finish my coffee, and leave through the back, to find my pjs. I make a quick dummy with my pjs to distract the zombies. "Let's see how dumb they really are." I leave my house, with my underwear and shotgun, to a nearby school. (Is that too much?)
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Your choice of location is smart.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Your choice of clothing was not.

You arrive at the school, clad in just your underwear.

You are immediately met with resistance from those that are there.

They see you as either crazy or a sexual deviant and aim their weapons at you, telling you to leave or things will get ugly.

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Try to kill them all before they can kill you.
B. Leave, as per their request, and go to the nearby park.
C. Try to talk to/reason with them.

(Had to do everyone in one shot)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
(Life/Death Scene)

CATS ARE PEOPLE TOO! I run in and try to save my 2 cats and 2 dogs. With the one zombie at the bottom of the steps with broke legs, it is moving slower so I block off the steps the bathroom door that I kicked down. I then run to the room to find the other zombie half way in the room with the door half broken down, only hanging by the last hinges. I push it full into the room breaking the door and the wood splits, stabbing it right in the guts. It is held in place facing the wall for now. I open the window and get both dogs to climb on the roof and head for the flat bit that hangs off of the ways top. I go back for the cats and put them in a cage and push it through the window. Now I am stuck on a room where nothing can get me, with 2 dogs and 2 cats, and no food. Whoops.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Your choice of location was beneficial to your survival, you were not injured along the way, and zombies are minimal.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: The alarm in the supermarket was never disabled. You set it off upon entering.

You are left with three choices:

A. Get the fuck out of there and go to a different location.
B. Try to sneak around to gather supplies, hoping the zombies are distracted by the noise from the alarm and don't see you.
C. Fight off the nearest zombie(s) by using your gun as a melee object.

I run over to the zombie by the checkout counter and bash its head in with the butt of my shotgun.. I then head towards the gun and ammo section of the store... I've bought ammo here a ton of times so I know they have what I need. I find that the section has already been raided but am lucky enough to find 1 full box of ammo (24 shells)...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Well god damn xD

I'd like a redemption flip, side is heads.

If I win do I survive that situation somehow? Also if it doesn't can I rejoin with a new character?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

After offing the trucker with his own gun, you take his keys and quickly hop into the back of the truck.

You begin shoveling food into your bag, completely unaware of the hoard blocking your escape.

Two zombies get behind you, but you notice too late, as they force you to the ground and begin tearing you (and the food) apart.

Would you like a redemption flip? This means that 3 out of 4 flips must come out positive (you choose the side of the coin).

Callum and company are being swarmed by zombies. They seem to be holding them off ok enough, but it's only a matter of time before they meet their demise.

One of his friends is already dead, gun next to his body that is being viciously devoured.

(Life/Death Scene)

C. Use miraculous/badass parkour skills to get through the crowd, grab the gun and mow down some zombies.

Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Excellent Choice, the police station was on fire (you can see the smoke from the gas station)
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Not that many supplies.

You get to the gas station, and it is eerily quiet.

There is absolutely nobody, alive or dead, in sight.

You managed to scrap together some supplies that can pass for very poor first aid, and patch yourself up.

Unfortunately, the only weapon you find is a rusty machete.

While inside the gas station, you see a car pull up to the pumps, so you hide.

A duo of gun wielding guys jump out (they look incredibly dangerous).

They begin to siphon some gas for their SUV.

What do you do?:

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Hide. Hide because they look like they might be trouble.
B. Try to steal their car.
C. Try talking to them, maybe their reasonable people?

Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Bad choice.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: You escape the situation.

Unlucky for you, the gun you are using backfires, sending you down to the floor and dazing you in the process.

One zombie jumps on top of you, while the other goes right into the room with your pets.

You fight and you struggle as your pets holler in the other room.

You manage to get the zombie off of you, sending it down the stairs.

(Life/Death Scene)

You didn't remember that the car had no gas. Trapping you inside, with zombies on either door.

You have three choices:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Kick that fucking door open.
B. Search for a weapon in the car, maybe your wife was secretly packing heat?
C. Attempt a phone call, it might be a while before the zombies break the window.

Being well prepared has left you with a few options, but does this guarantee your survival?

Are the odds in your favor?

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Wait for them to come in, and throw the boiling water on them.
B. Wait for them to come in, use the pepper spray.
C. Wait for them to come in, fill those bastards with lead.
D. Attempt a daring escape back through the front door.
E. Run into your basement to escape.

They see you as either crazy or a sexual deviant and aim their weapons at you, telling you to leave or things will get ugly.

(Life/Death Scene)

(Had to do everyone in one shot)

I am sure they are reasonable people but they might think I'm bitten or something from my wounds, so I hide away.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock

(Life/Death Scene)
C. Try to talk and reason that he's not here to be a stripper or anything. "I had to leave before shit went down In my house, they probably gnawed on my pjs, I really don't want to ask this because you guys don't like that the fact I'm in my boxers. But I need a little help, please. Not a lot. And yes, I will find some clothes." He then gets the attention of one young teacher, who goes up to him and she extends her hand out.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

That's what Geek deserves, really. He lies and he gets killed for it. Simple.

(Life/Death Scene)

I look at the baseball bat then at the crowd of zombies. Realizing I have no chance if I try to get all of them with a bat. For the second time, I have to come up with a second plan. I look around for help but only see a person on a rooftop with 2 dogs and 2 cats but with like nothing else.

"The apocalypse sure makes people go crazy...."

Focusing back to the task at hand. I quickly get the swiss army knife out of my bag for a second. Knowing nothing about Swiss Army Knifes, I flick through all of them trying to find something to help. I find nothing. Trying to think of any way to help Callum. I couldn't think of anything to help. Suddenly I see Callum notice me and yells out "Reag! Reag! Help! Over he-" Suddenly he's speared to the ground by a zombie and he disappears out of eye vision. I stand in shock before screaming Callum's name to no response from him while the other people keep fighting them off. Overlooking the situation, I knew I could do nothing to help but run away. So I run until I find a car just to the right of the crazy woman's house. Seeing that both of the doors are locked, obviously.

"Of course. Well screw it, this might be the end of the world and I'm currently quite emotional and not thinking straight so lets break some laws"

Before using my bat to break the window of the car and unlocking, opening, entering & closing the car.

"Wait which car is this?"

Seeing a user Manuel nearby with the words "Delorean DMC-12" I suddenly realize..

"I'm in the car from Back to the Future in a the middle of a freaking zombie Apocalypse. Of course why would I not? But now that I think about it, I think I can hot wire this but then again...I have seen like one youtube video on it so i'm not really sure. The one time I'm thankful for going to the dark side of youtube."

I start to try and hot wire the car and there's your coin flip! I went a bit overboard again xD also yes that crazy cat woman may or may not be Solid Snake. I'll let you decide.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I grab the Gun and Amo along with the cans and I decide to quickly but quietly slip out thru my basment door. I look around and spot a tree to hide in momentairly til I figure out what to do next.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
(I will dish out scenarios tomorrow, got swamped at work and got really tired)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Glances out between the branches and see's tbe Zombies commig around the house*
*says to self* Ah, Perfect! I hv a Clear shot to take out these two unworthy beasts. Takes out Shot Gun and hits them square between the eyes. Yes! Now that I've taken care of those two, I may as well hurry up and grab a few supplies before others come. *Runs back into house and Grabs a BackPack, Throws in medical supplies, Some Canned Foods and Can Opener, and 3 bottles of water.* Runs back out to tree and Waits....

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
(I will dish out scenarios tomorrow, got swamped at work and got really tired)
200.gif

I thought this was going good. Any chance on going at it again?