Zombie Apocalypse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I back into my house like Homer into that bush and slam then door.
200.gif

Once I am inside I lock the door and start moving furniture to stack in front of the windows on the first floor.
I get my pets and move them into the upstairs and make sure they have food and water.
I then proceed to the basement to get some shot guns, tools, ect.
I grab some food and water from the kitchen and join my pets and try to take it all in.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Hello WWEF brethren and sistren (real word, trust me). I am here to introduce to you an interactive story based game. I give you the scenario, and you start your story. You write it however you'd like, within the confines of reality/the set scenario. You are 100% the character. Once you reply, I will reply to your post with different choices for you to make, and depending on those choices, you will succeed/fail or live/die. Once I say "continue with your story", you my proceed until your next group of choices is given. What happens to you/your character is up to 50/50 chance, I do not choose what happens to you. Feel free to ask any questions, and have some fun.

Ok, so here is the scenario.

Everything is as it is on the day you are reading this post.

You woke up, did your daily routine, everything was perfectly normal for you.

You go to sleep at whatever time you usually go to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and everything seems awkwardly calm and quiet, so you begin to go about your day.

You take your morning shower, eat your breakfast, get dressed, etc.

You open your door, and instead of seeing people, cars and various animals, there is not a living thing to be found.

Your car is out of gas.

Your neighbors door opens, he/she walks out and drop to the ground after looking at you.

You run over to help when you are met with the sudden realization that a human-like figure is standing at their door, growling like an animal.

Your neighbor wakes up and is also growling like an animal after appearing to be dead.

They both turn their attention to you.

You are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, what do you do? How do you realistically survive until your time is up? Do you survive at all? What sequence of events do you take until you ultimately die? Or will you be one of the few that defies the odds and actually make it?

Your story starts below.
Well, I start looking down in my pjs and after a sip of my coffee say "This isn't my day" and go back inside. There I strip off my pjs and sandals, put on my American bandana, and say to myself "Yippee Ki Yay, motherfucker". I go near the kitchen and find the best weapon I can find. "Ah, there it is, this is perfect, this is the weapon I needed."

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
"Well fuck."

My house is at the end of a short alleyway, which I duck into out of sight of the zombies. After a moment's thought I have a plan. I reenter my house, pull a bookshelf in front of the door, take off my school tie and blazer, and empty my school bag onto the floor. I pick my water bottle and one book (so I have paper as fuel for a fire) back up and put them back into the bag. I run upstairs and grab a warm hoodie and a cagoule, for rain. Then I go to the kitchen and grab the largest, most serrated knife that's there and two more water bottles, which I fill and put into my bag, along with my phone with 69% battery. Realising that the alleyway leading to my house could get me into a seriously sticky situation, I leave the house through the back door and resolve to head for the supermarket.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I back away from them like there's no tomorrow and look around for something to use as a weapon, finding a tire iron before I start heading to the police station. Hopefully i'll find some help or weapons or both!
You decide to head to the police station, but is it a wise choice?

On your way to the police station, you come upon an interesting scene.

Off the side of the rode is a car that has careened into a wall. It is completely totaled and slowly catching fire.

Zombies surround the car, trying to get in, and you wonder why.

After surveying the situation, you see that a couple (for stories sake, they are in their early 20's) is trapped inside of the car and will surely die, if left alone.

You have a decision to make:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Attempt to save the young couple.
B. Leave them to die and continue to the police station.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
You decide to head to the police station, but is it a wise choice?

On your way to the police station, you come upon an interesting scene.

Off the side of the rode is a car that has careened into a wall. It is completely totaled and slowly catching fire.

Zombies surround the car, trying to get in, and you wonder why.

After surveying the situation, you see that a couple (for stories sake, they are in their early 20's) is trapped inside of the car and will surely die, if left alone.

You have a decision to make:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Attempt to save the young couple.
B. Leave them to die and continue to the police station.

Welp. Well RIP RedDwarfTechy.

I go to help them armed with a tire iron and nothing more *facepalm*

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I back into my house like Homer into that bush and slam then door.
200.gif

Once I am inside I lock the door and start moving furniture to stack in front of the windows on the first floor.
I get my pets and move them into the upstairs and make sure they have food and water.
I then proceed to the basement to get some shot guns, tools, ect.
I grab some food and water from the kitchen and join my pets and try to take it all in.
Once you are upstairs with your pets, you the door to the front of your house come crashing down.

The two zombies have made their way inside, and due to the strong odor of pets, know that you are upstairs.

Undoubtedly not wanting to leave your pets, you have a difficult decision:

(Success/Failure Scene)

A. Stay with your pets and try to fight off the zombies.
B. Head out of the second floor window, your life is more important.
C. Head out the second floor window, taking as many of your pets as you can.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Well, I start looking down in my pjs and after a sip of my coffee say "This isn't my day" and go back inside. There I strip off my pjs and sandals, put on my American bandana, and say to myself "Yippee Ki Yay, motherfucker". I go near the kitchen and find the best weapon I can find. "Ah, there it is, this is perfect, this is the weapon I needed."
You picked up a Double Barrel Shotgun (I legit randomized that, you almost had a golf club).

You're chilling on your coach, double barrel in hand, coffee in the other.

The zombies are banging on your door, what do you do?:

(Success/Failure Scene)
A. Fire off through the door.
B. Wait for them to get through, then fire away.
C. Finish your coffee and leave through the back.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
"Well fuck."

My house is at the end of a short alleyway, which I duck into out of sight of the zombies. After a moment's thought I have a plan. I reenter my house, pull a bookshelf in front of the door, take off my school tie and blazer, and empty my school bag onto the floor. I pick my water bottle and one book (so I have paper as fuel for a fire) back up and put them back into the bag. I run upstairs and grab a warm hoodie and a cagoule, for rain. Then I go to the kitchen and grab the largest, most serrated knife that's there and two more water bottles, which I fill and put into my bag, along with my phone with 69% battery. Realising that the alleyway leading to my house could get me into a seriously sticky situation, I leave the house through the back door and resolve to head for the supermarket.
Smart choices so far, but how well will you do? How long will you last?

You concluded that the supermarket is your best chance at survival, but you didn't count on encountering anything along the way.

While on your way, you see a trucker sitting outside of his truck.

He is bloody and hurt, the truck has run out of gas, but there is a mother-load of packaged, uncooked beef inside.

There is a hoard fast approaching, intrigued by the smell.

The trucker has a pistol next to him:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Off the trucker with his own pistol, take his keys, stash some packaged, uncooked beef in your bag and run.
B. Help the trucker up, escape together to find gas and medical supplies.
C. Continue to the supermarket.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Welp. Well RIP RedDwarfTechy.

I go to help them armed with a tire iron and nothing more *facepalm*
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: You miraculously live.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Your efforts are ineffective.

Trying your best, you managed to kill one zombie with a hard tire iron strike to the back of its head.

The rest of the zombies turn their attention towards you.

You are preoccupied with the zombies and unable to assist the couple.

The car suddenly lights entirely ablaze, and explodes before your eyes.

The couple is dead.

You, with a few scratches, bumps and bruises, high tail it out of there:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Continue to the police station
B. Head towards the much closer, gas station.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Success, your phone works, and the line begins to ring.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Callum is in a sticky situation.

Upon picking up the phone, you can hear gunfire going off in the background (probably from your friend blasting away at some zombies).

He tells you that he's met up with a few of his friends at the local park, but they're surrounded by a hoard.

You tell him you have two zombies outside of your door, and all you have is a bat.

You have two choices:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Haul ass to the park to meet up with Callum and help him and his friends fight off the hoard.
B. Cut your losses, forget about your best friend, and head to the nearest police station.

I sneak down the stairs to find the two zombies now clawing at my own front door

"Good morning to you too, assholes!"

I grab my college bag which is by the stairs, empty it out before putting the phone, A sharp swiss army knife I get from the Kitchen, a full 24 packet of Jaffa Cakes to feed me for now. Also a torch, some rope and goggles. Because why not? Luckily I just make it outside in time through the back door as the Zombies break into my little house. I run to the front garden where I have to make my decision.

"Okay....so I have to go left to go to the park but I could also go to that police station, where they definitley have guns but Callum will probably die. Tough choice...Eh, it would be better to have someone watching my back. I'M COMING TO RESCUE YOU CALLUM!"

I start running left towards the park and when I get there, I see them...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Smart choices so far, but how well will you do? How long will you last?

You concluded that the supermarket is your best chance at survival, but you didn't count on encountering anything along the way.

While on your way, you see a trucker sitting outside of his truck.

He is bloody and hurt, the truck has run out of gas, but there is a mother-load of packaged, uncooked beef inside.

There is a hoard fast approaching, intrigued by the smell.

The trucker has a pistol next to him:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Off the trucker with his own pistol, take his keys, stash some packaged, uncooked beef in your bag and run.
B. Help the trucker up, escape together to find gas and medical supplies.
C. Continue to the supermarket.
...I think it's time I played the villain for once.

I smile devilishly and creep up behind the trucker, then pick up the pistol and hold it to the back of his head, poised to shoot him from point blank range...

(I assume you have some more randomising to do here? Does the gun work, do I escape etc? If not then follow the contents of the spoiler below)

I pull the trigger and with a loud bang, the trucker is dead. I turn and run from the zombies into the back of the truck, where I pile as much meat as I can carry into the bag, before zipping it, jumping down from the truck and continuing to the supermarket in search of more water and potential shelter.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: You miraculously live.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Your efforts are ineffective.

Trying your best, you managed to kill one zombie with a hard tire iron strike to the back of its head.

The rest of the zombies turn their attention towards you.

You are preoccupied with the zombies and unable to assist the couple.

The car suddenly lights entirely ablaze, and explodes before your eyes.

The couple is dead.

You, with a few scratches, bumps and bruises, high tail it out of there:

(Life/Death Scene)
A. Continue to the police station
B. Head towards the much closer, gas station.

I choose to go to the gas station, hoping to get some first aid for my wounds and hopefully a better weapon.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Once you are upstairs with your pets, you the door to the front of your house come crashing down.

The two zombies have made their way inside, and due to the strong odor of pets, know that you are upstairs.

Undoubtedly not wanting to leave your pets, you have a difficult decision:

(Success/Failure Scene)

A. Stay with your pets and try to fight off the zombies.
B. Head out of the second floor window, your life is more important.
C. Head out the second floor window, taking as many of your pets as you can.

Since there are only a few and I have guns, I leave the room the pets are in and wait by the top of the steps to blow their heads off.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a big bulky wrestler named Ryan Blake and former wrestling World champion. So he knows how to pretend fight ;)

He runs back to his house and jumps into his car (2013 ferrari f12 berlinetta) and luckily his wife decided to take a day trip to her mother's house. Ryan starts the car and is about to do a cool Walking Dead TV show action scene

you better not kill Ryan. One Blake already died

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a big bulky wrestler named Ryan Blake and former wrestling World champion. So he knows how to pretend fight :emoji_wink:

He runs back to his house and jumps into his car (2013 ferrari f12 berlinetta) and luckily his wife decided to take a day trip to her mother's house. Ryan starts the car and is about to do a cool Walking Dead TV show action scene

you better not kill Ryan. One Blake already died
I'm gonna be Jet for a second...

The car doesn't start between Ryan doesn't know how to read.
Your car is out of gas.