• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ziggler update

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
WWE has posted another update on Dolph Ziggler after he suffered a concussion at Monday's Superstars taping in a match with Ryback. WWE's Dr. Amann noted that Ziggler saw a neuropsychologist on Thursday and had ImPACT testing performed as well as balance testing. All of those tests appear to be equivocal to baseline and within normal limits. Ziggler's symptoms have improved significantly since Monday night. They are having him rest more and when he is asymptomatic, he will begin doing light cardio exercises and if that goes OK, WWE doctors will proceed with their "exertional protocol."
Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-update-on-dolph-ziggler/#V54bRK7GT2oIy7Kv.99

DR.gif

The Artiste
uMUao.gif

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
I remember reading not that long ago that his concussion is severe and could force him to retire. And then this?! Ziggler is a fucking machine.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
He's had 3 I believe, but regardless, his recovery seems to be going better then expected. Hopefully he gets back in the ring soon.

Nano

The Game
Technician
This is horrible Dolph may not be the same again two concussions in less than a year is just fucked up
Have you ever suffered a concussion? Not trying to be a dick, but they usually don't change your personality nor your abilities... Just think he'll be returning soon to a WWE ring and think about who he could feud with when he returns. You could even make a thread explaining your opinion

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Have you ever suffered a concussion? Not trying to be a dick, but they usually don't change your personality nor your abilities... Just think he'll be returning soon to a WWE ring and think about who he could feud with when he returns. You could even make a thread explaining your opinion
They certainly can. There have been plenty of athletes. Specifically in football and hockey that have had to retire because of post concussion syndrome. Not to mention it was the reason Bret hart was forced to retire.