Ziggler talks about WWE backing Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ziggs is being made out to be a b**** at this point. He's talented yet, the 'E' is using him as a cat who b***ches all the time.... sounds an awful lot like Christian to me

Regardless of my opinion, that's my call from a viewer. Saying your a better piece of talent is legit....b****ing about it is Punk like. It isn't Zigg-like and it should be nipped.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Remember when people said Ziggler wasn't going to be a complete afterthought in this feud? yea, about that.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The debate betwee whether or not this is kayfabe is a bit short-sighted. This is the new WWE where everything on TV, Twitter, the Net, etc., is, to a greater or lesser extent, in-character.

This started several years ago and it's a reflection of the backstage influence of HHH and guys in his mold. Remember how so many guys from the Attitude Era (most notably Stone Cold and The Rock) have talked about that the best characters are just "your personality turned up to 11". This has become more and more the M.O. of WWE recently, with guys like Cene, Punk, Bryan, Christian, etc., playing characters that are basically "Supersize" versions of their actual personalities.

This is just Ziggler doing the same thing and "getting backstage heat" for it.

wk