Ziggler talks about WWE backing Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph Ziggler spoke to Mike Jones from DC101 in Washington about WWE backing Randy Orton. Here is what he had to say about the topic:
“If you’ve been familiar with WWE for the last 10 years or so, you would understand without Triple H coming up front and coming out and saying this is our hand picked guy, he’s the face, no matter what we’re behind him,” Ziggler said. “If you’ve been watching for the last 10 years or so, you’d already know that they made up their mind about him long time ago. No matter what he does, good or bad, they’re behind him and they’ll go out of their way to cut peoples legs from underneath them to make sure Randy comes out looking great.”

“So, the fact that it’s now out in the open, and I’m allowed to comment on it, it actually makes me sick. I’m really happy for Randy, he’s awesome, he’s so good at this. It makes me mad how good he is. But the opportunities that he gets over and over again makes that chip on my shoulder feel that much bigger to me. I wanna go out there and prove that they’re wrong, prove [to] Triple H that he backed the wrong guy for the last 10 years, and no matter what, I’m going to come out on top, one way or the other.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/dolph-ziggler-talks-about-wwe-always-backing-randy-orton#ixzz2dRdotUoa

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Can't agree more with Ziggler. Every time he says something we completely see eye to eye.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is this kayfabe?

:S

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:hmm: Interesting read here...seems kayfabe though.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If it's not kayfabe then Ziggler is an arrogant idiot.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is kayfabe. Falls a little to well in line with what is going on.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
He has stated various times that he's just gonna make it at the top. Last time, he said he hated Cena. He always does comments like this.