Ziggler says he's ready to "blow up" as main-eventer, talks being best at losing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
People that need to be in the main event scene: Ziggler, Mcintyre, and Sandow

No chance should McIntyre be in the main event scene. He's very good in the ring but has absolutely no charisma and very little mic skills.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
No chance should McIntyre be in the main event scene. He's very good in the ring but has absolutely no charisma and very little mic skills.

I say Rhodes over McIntyre.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Agreed, he's got so much more about him. Sadly he's victim of some horrific booking at the mo.

Sadly there's no room for him, so he's stuck in these petty feuds with Justin Gabriel and Sin Cara for the moment. When Miz drops the IC title to a face, they should put him back on the IC title scene.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes over McIntyre indeed. But McIntyre has improved in the ring. He got bigger, and uses more power moves.

The mic skills, hmm.. I like the Scottish accent in his annoyed speaking.. ''You've got de be jokin mey'' (actual quote)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed, maybe some IC feuds.. :Like he had in the beginning. :((

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rey seems to be involved with Rhodes/Sin Cara. Miz could defend against Alex Riley, who could win a #1 contender's match as an upset, then as he feuds with Miz they play the "you haven't done anything recently, I'm champ etc etc" story (Miz saying that to Riley), as Alex is taken as a sympathetic babyface who loses when Miz blatantly cheats at NoC.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Rey seems to be involved with Rhodes/Sin Cara. Miz could defend against Alex Riley, who could win a #1 contender's match as an upset, then as he feuds with Miz they play the "you haven't done anything recently, I'm champ etc etc" story (Miz saying that to Riley), as Alex is taken as a sympathetic babyface who loses when Miz blatantly cheats at NoC.

OH MY GAWD!!

THIS THIS THIS

Damn that would be awesome. I'd love to see Riley in that spot, it's not even a shame if he loses.

They really need to build if they want to do it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
OH MY GAWD!!

THIS THIS THIS

Damn that would be awesome. I'd love to see Riley in that spot, it's not even a shame if he loses.

They really need to build if they want to do it.

Yeah, it'd be nice to see. Came to mind because Miz faced Riley for the IC in some house show these days.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really hope Dolph Ziggler main events and has the title soon he deserves it so much hes busts his ass every night and has shown he is a incredible talent. Vince needs to wake up and see he is the star and not Jihn Cena

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cena is still the star and he will be the star for a while..