Ziggler says he's ready to "blow up" as main-eventer, talks being best at losing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
dolph-ziggler-prepares-to-face-khali.jpg

WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler says he feels like his character is about to reach main-event status after being on a "constant build, clawing or scratching for every inch" WWE has given him. “Had I been handed it, it might not have worked out the same. I might not be as grateful for everything that’s slowly but surely coming my way,” Ziggler told Jan Murphy for the Kingston Whig-Standard publication. “But, man, I’ve been chomping at this main event scene for two, three years now, ready to go, and I think it’s going hit right at the peak of my career, right when I’m starting to figure out more and more. I’m learning every day. I think it’s just going to hit at the right time and it’s just going to blow up.”

Ziggler also talked about making it an "art form" to be the “bad guy who gets beat up." He added, "I go out there and I try to do it better than everyone else. Whether I’m a punching bag for 30 seconds or going out there and having a 30-minute classic, I find a way to stand out and do what I do better than everyone else.”

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler/Heel Ziggler is the present and the future of the WWE!
like he says 'It's not showing off, If you back it up'. :win:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well he has the money in the bank briefcase and 85% of fans dick ride him, it'd be a shit choice not to put him in the main event since that's what people actually want.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
He'll have his time, soon enough. The ones who should really be talking about being the greatest at losing are Superstars like Zach Ryder and the like.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
and then he loses clean to randy :pity:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Future of the WWE right here. Besides me, of course.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Damien Sandow said:
Future of the WWE right here. Besides me, of course.

Bitch please :haha:

Try to stay in the ring then.. :dawg:

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph is the one of the futures of the WWE. Love him or hate him, the man has talent oozing out of his ears.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
TK Grave said:
Dolph is the one of the futures of the WWE. Love him or hate him, the man has talent oozing out of his ears.

Agreed, it's ridiculous! :dawg:

I hope he will be able to preform like this for a long, long time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's such a class act. He reminds me of Jericho in the sense that his ego doesn't seem to make him bitter at things taken from him (or in this case not given). His attitude is perfect, he's going to go all the way despite WWE booking him so poorly.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Well the booking is getting a bit better, although the match decision at SD was horrible and wasn't needed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll fulfill his potential in the future. But his last match with Orton pissed me off.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Bitch please :haha:

Try to stay in the ring then.. :dawg:

We need the angry Sandow face from when Tatsu called him a chicken... It's kind of like :dafuq:

kanenite95 said:
People that need to be in the main event scene: Ziggler, Mcintyre, and Sandow

Can I get an AMEN!