Ziggler & Ryback tag team to be a "permanent" thing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ryback is a tag team wrestler. Rybaxel.

As long as this tag team isn't called Zigglack.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Team Meep Moop

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It didn't seem like they were going that route as far as tonight was concerned, but from the way things are going with both of them I could totally see this thing playing out for maybe 3 months tops, I can't imagine 6 months of it if I'm being honest.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Ryback can honestly cut a nice promo. I loved that line about feeding time lol when Ziggler said he hasn't had carbs since 2004. I like it. Oh, and I'd like to throw my favorite name into the hat, Show Shocked.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ziggler and Ryback will eventually tell the WWE & the World that they will be undergoing gender reassignment surgery, and come back later as a new Diva's Tag Team .

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ziggler and Ryback will eventually tell the WWE & the World that they will be undergoing gender reassignment surgery, and come back later as a new Diva's Tag Team .
I really don't think that helps the situation much, but it's an interesting perspective :dawg:

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
This tag team isn't happening.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'd be fine with it happening as much as I'd be fine with it not happening at all.

Yeah, same. It's whatever either way. If it did happen, I'd want them to be a real tag team. I just don't see why they'd saddle Ziggler with that burden when he's clearly on the cusp of being in the main event with Rollins, Reigns, and company.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, same. It's whatever either way. If it did happen, I'd want them to be a real tag team. I just don't see why they'd saddle Ziggler with that burden when he's clearly on the cusp of being in the main event with Rollins, Reigns, and company.

Agreed. DZ deserves to be in the ME scene.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
To me he is and has been since Survivor Series.

But they haven't really utilized his push well, or dare I say at all, since Survivor Series. Sure, he did beat Harper at TLC to regain the IC title, but that means squat, they jobbed him to BNB like two weeks prior to the Rumble.

He isn't the major title picture, they'd pretty much killed him when he lost the title to BNB and he's been jobbing to Rollins and Wyatt for a while now.
My guess is that they'll have him do something irrelevant at Mania which sucks, and then who knows, perhaps MITB 2015 could be his salvation.

Reactions: KITT

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
We'll see. He's been consistently kicking Seth Rollins' ass & he's the only guy other than Cena or Brock to do so. That's not insignificant. I'm a glass half full guy, so I'm looking forward to a competitive match & decisive win for him at Mania.