Ziggler & Ryback tag team to be a "permanent" thing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

According to Lords of Pain it has been discussed to put Ziggler and Ryback together as a "permanent" tag team (read they will team for about 6 months).

Thoughts on this?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Good!
I'm definitely cool with Da Big Guy & Da Lil Guy teaming up... Since they seem to have pulled the plug on Ryback/Rusev feud and on DZ joining the 'Brass Ring Club' or swimming in the upper-midcard waters, then this sits well with me.

It's better than nothing and hopefully good things will come out of this for both guys.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
tumblr_nfj5xk6YEh1snhdpvo6_250.gif

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So all this talk about contracts previously - Did DZ resign with WWE? I mean this has to be the kick in the chest we all expected AFTER he was back under their thumb.

I like Ryback and Ziggler, but WTF? The tag division is about to see the two heel teams (TeamDust and Miz/dow) disappear, so what we have left is.....Face Uso's, Face Bull fuckers, Team Gator, and???? What does this mean for WM? They will be facing...who? From being the REASON team Cena won at SS, to pre-showing WM...what a fall.

As for Ryback, They done fucked up, he really would have done a lot better beating Rusev at WM.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So all this talk about contracts previously - Did DZ resign with WWE? I mean this has to be the kick in the chest we all expected AFTER he was back under their thumb.

I like Ryback and Ziggler, but WTF? The tag division is about to see the two heel teams (TeamDust and Miz/dow) disappear, so what we have left is.....Face Uso's, Face Bull fuckers, Team Gator, and???? What does this mean for WM? They will be facing...who? From being the REASON team Cena won at SS, to pre-showing WM...what a fall.

As for Ryback, They done fucked up, he really would have done a lot better beating Rusev at WM.

Well, it looks like he's resigned.

We'll be left with The Usos, Los Matadores, The New Day, Slater-Gator, Cesaro/Kidd, The Ascension and now DZ & Ryback. I'm also expecting to see The Lucha Dragons in there soon, too.

The Usos will be dropping the titles to The Ascension at WM, imo. Might be just a regular tag match, or it may end up being a triple-threat or fatal four-way.

- I can't argue about Ryback defeating Rusev, though. You nailed it. They should've had someone new to conquer the undefeated Russian, but instead we'll have an established megastar doing that stuff.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wouldn't have a problem with this if they were a REAL tag team. Give them a tag team name, come up with some tandem moves. They could be really fun if they went with it 1,000%. Ryback giving Ziggler the rocket launcher into some heels could be fun. Call it The Fastball Special.

Reactions: Red Rain

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm really into this now the more I think about it. Ziggler = Ricky Morton obviously here.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Ryback is not a tag team wrestler. Goldberg wasn't teaming with X-Pac was he.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Indifferent opinion on this.. I'll just be glad to hopefully see them on a regular basis considering I'm a decent fan of both guys.