Ziggler, Ryback & Rowan Returning Tonight On RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yep, I'm more worried about Rowan out of them three. He wasn't looking strong before the whole firing segment. I know he isn't exactly main event material, but he can definitely be good for midcard or even a solid tag team at least.

True.

When they were doing that whole Rowan/Show feud, I was like 'Well, I don't really care about this because of Show, but it's fine with me as long as Rowan goes over.'

And it didn't happen. The Big Slow won that freakin' stairs match, I was just annoyed by that. Plus, I think they totally forgot to rekindle that feud later on, but instead they just let Rowan compete in some random midcard matches, wrestling Cesaro and Harper on few occasions.

The Wyatt Family reunion is prolly the best thing that could happen to kinda save both Harper (who I absolutely love) and Rowan.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I would prefer him as a face anyhow. WWE needs some solid faces, and solid heels. A good proper feud could do well for both Barrett and Ziggler if done right.
Agreed, So much can happen with them. but i don't think they are going to capitalize on that.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Agreed, So much can happen with them. but i don't think they are going to capitalize on that.

Aaand yes, you're right, I guess.

Rowan won't even participate in the Rumble match. lol

I have no idea what'll truly happen to DZ and Ryback, but it'd better be good.