Ziggler, Ryback & Rowan Returning Tonight On RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
They're coming back. Cena is winning them back tonight

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah, I just don't see cena losing at all

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So they didn't show up in person if I'm not mistaken unless I missed something however
they did get announced that they were "re-hired" after the match where Cena won.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Well hopefully they keep using these guys like they did before. Except Rowan, hope he actually gets used more positive.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well hopefully they keep using these guys like they did before. Except Rowan, hope he actually gets used more positive.

DZ needs to be used properly. I mean, they pushed him like he actually means something by letting him be the sole survivor at SS, and almost single-handedly defeating Team Authority.
After that, they let him regain the IC title. Cool. What's next? Nothing. They fucked him over.

I really hope there's a bigger picture behind this whole 'fired' storyline for all three guys.

Farooq

Reaction score
The thing is, what can you do with him at the moment? Is he going to win the Royal Rumble or will DB win it? If someone else wins the Rumble, they need to keep him at upper midcard again. Putting the IC title on him isn't bad, they just need to keep him looking strong until they decide to bring him up to the main event scene.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The thing is, what can you do with him at the moment? Is he going to win the Royal Rumble or will DB win it? If someone else wins the Rumble, they need to keep him at upper midcard again. Putting the IC title on him isn't bad, they just need to keep him looking strong until they decide to bring him up to the main event scene.

There's no doubt in my mind that either Bryan or Reigns are gonna win the Rumble. DZ or Ambrose winning it would be nice and not so predictable, but okay.

Yeah, keeping him in the IC title feuds and making him look strong might be the best idea right now, before the initial ME push.

Turning him heel isn't an option, considering how over he is. So, let's throw that out of the window.

So, a feud with BNB and the IC title reign before he joins the 'Brass Ring Club' might be the best idea right now.

Farooq

Reaction score
I would prefer him as a face anyhow. WWE needs some solid faces, and solid heels. A good proper feud could do well for both Barrett and Ziggler if done right.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I would prefer him as a face anyhow. WWE needs some solid faces, and solid heels. A good proper feud could do well for both Barrett and Ziggler if done right.

Correct.

BNB having an actual feud with Ziggler, instead of random matches on the show is definitely a better way to go for both guys.

Farooq

Reaction score
Yep, I'm more worried about Rowan out of them three. He wasn't looking strong before the whole firing segment. I know he isn't exactly main event material, but he can definitely be good for midcard or even a solid tag team at least.