Ziggler and Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
As much as I like Harper, I think Wyatt will be the one showing up... And interfering into Ambrose/Rollins match and costing Ambrose the win. We'll see what happens...

The IC match is gonna be dank, indeed. Gotta love both Cesaro and Ziggler. They have such a great chemistry.
I really hope this doesn't happen. I want there to be a clean cut winner in this match. We've seen enough interference between these two.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And, im beyond glad that the feud I wrote about is going to happen. Ziggler and Cesearo. I will mark so hard. They're stealing the show for sure

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Punk will return. He will miss it enough at some point where he will return part time and fill in some gaps. It's quick cash, too.

Yup. Wrestling is in his blood, I expect him to be back at some point.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I really hope this doesn't happen. I want there to be a clean cut winner in this match. We've seen enough interference between these two.

I just have a feeling that Wyatt will cost Ambrose the win... We'll see what happens, though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Although I enjoyed the way wyatt came back.... You were right and he did cost Ambrose the win. Great help in a cell match however