Ziggler and Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have to say, Ziggler and Cesaro stole the show for me on Raw. These guys not only need to battle for the IC title....but it's insane how WWE doesn't better utilize talent like this in the main events....let them step up now and then and give people like Orton, Triple H, Kane, Cena, DB, Reigns, Ambrose, etc. a really hard time.

I know threads like this have been posted but after watching their match on Raw....I'm thinking to myself, "why the fuck wouldn't they use guys like this to fight Brock or Cena, someone???"

What are your thoughts? Do you feel that Cesaro and Ziggler should feud? And, they need o be pushed to main event status soon. I understand we need mid carders as well, but sometimes there's certain superstars who obviously have more potential and these guys get cheered constantly, good or bad, and steal the show.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have to say, Ziggler and Cesaro stole the show for me on Raw. These guys not only need to battle for the IC title....but it's insane how WWE doesn't better utilize talent like this in the main events....let them step up now and then and give people like Orton, Triple H, Kane, Cena, DB, Reigns, Ambrose, etc. a really hard time.

I know threads like this have been posted but after watching their match on Raw....I'm thinking to myself, "why the fuck wouldn't they use guys like this to fight Brock or Cena, someone???"

What are your thoughts? Do you feel that Cesaro and Ziggler should feud? And, they need o be pushed to main event status soon. I understand we need mid carders as well, but sometimes there's certain superstars who obviously have more potential and these guys get cheered constantly, good or bad, and steal the show.

I think the seeds of their upcoming feud had already been planted the moment DZ got that cheap victory on SD over Cesaro, when Cesaro grabbed the ropes, but the ref never saw it. These two have a great chemistry and it's always a treat watching them compete.

Yeah, these guys should be in the ME scene, indeed. But I don't think DZ can be trusted again, the guy's vagina bleeds every time he achieves something good... Alas, he's injury-prone.

While on the other hand, I think Cesaro was gonna be pushed into ME if Bryan hadn't got hurt. Damn you, D-Bry. That's why we got the Reigns push, sadly.

Anyways, I'd love it if Cesaro won the IC title at HIAC. But, they might as well keep it on Ziggler till Bad News Barrett returns and regains it. Fine by me... Or they could go another route, heel Cesaro vs babyface BNB one he's back. We'll see, though.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think the seeds of their upcoming feud had already been planted the moment DZ got that cheap victory on SD over Cesaro, when Cesaro grabbed the ropes, but the ref never saw it. These two have a great chemistry and it's always a treat watching them compete.

Yeah, these guys should be in the ME scene, indeed. But I don't think DZ can be trusted again, the guy's vagina bleeds every time he achieves something good... Alas, he's injury-prone.

While on the other hand, I think Cesaro was gonna be pushed into ME if Bryan hadn't got hurt. Damn you, D-Bry. That's why we got the Reigns push, sadly.

Anyways, I'd love it if Cesaro won the IC title at HIAC. But, they might as well keep it on Ziggler till Bad News Barrett returns and regains it. Fine by me... Or they could go another route, heel Cesaro vs babyface BNB one he's back. We'll see, though.
Yeah, I agree with like everything you stated. I mean bad circumstances can happen at random....and it sees DZ got his dose of it for sure. But that seems to be the case no matter who they push: DB and Reigns being good recent examples. I still think, in other words, that DZ can do well in the main event spot; he just had some bad instances. So can Cesaro.

Cesaro could still be pushed despite DB being gone...and that's what ticks me off....they could easily create an angle with him and Brock and have a great match. Obviously Cesaro would lose, but it would e a good change of pace and the build to that match would be epic. Heyman segments talking about how Cesaro was a waste of his time. Cesaro doing the giant swing on Heyman...it would be gold.

I know Cesaro would lose....but it would be a great mini feud that could've put him in the upper level.

I also feel that the Reigns push thing isn't really that bad. People wanted him to get pushed for a while and when it happened, it seemed like everyone started complaining. Granted, I know Reigns has changed his style a little bit since being pushed--he's more in the "5 moves of doom" stage. But, he's more charismatic than Cena. He's a fresh, younger talent that can improve his mic work. He just feels like a guy you don't want to mess with. I like it so far.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, Ziggler I do think could very well be working as a main eventer at this point. Cesaro never really found himself as a character imo, was doing well with the Real Americans but we all saw how that ended.
@C.M. Bryan I thought you weren't a Breeze fan? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone, just curious.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, Ziggler I do think could very well be working as a main eventer at this point. Cesaro never really found himself as a character imo, was doing well with the Real Americans but we all saw how that ended.
@C.M. Bryan I thought you weren't a Breeze fan? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone, just curious.

No, you're right... I wasn't much of a Breeze fan, at first. Then, I realized the potential and the talent the kid has, he's grown on me a lot and now he's one of my favorites down at NXT.

Reactions: edge4ever and Leo C

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
To me outside of the Luke Harper HIAC return vs Kane's attempted interference, the IC match is going to be dank.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
To me outside of the Luke Harper HIAC return vs Kane's attempted interference, the IC match is going to be dank.

As much as I like Harper, I think Wyatt will be the one showing up... And interfering into Ambrose/Rollins match and costing Ambrose the win. We'll see what happens...

The IC match is gonna be dank, indeed. Gotta love both Cesaro and Ziggler. They have such a great chemistry.