Zeroversary Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeepShow

Favorite Wrestlemania: WM 17

Best Match: HBK/Angle from WM 21 for Austin/Rock from WM 17 or TLC2 from WM 17

Most Shocking Moment: Austin's Heel turn at WM 17

Biggest Upset: Rey Mysterio at WM 22

Best Main Event: Austin/Rock at WM 17

Worst Wrestlemania: WM 22

Biggest Let down match: Definatly WM 11

Who made Wrestlemania?: Vince McMahon

Best Fued: Austin/Rock from WM 17 or Rock/Hogan from WM 18

Biggest Heel: Triple H

DJ Spin

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania They were all great between 15 & 19 but I'd have to say 17.

Best Match TLC2 at Wrestlemania 17 was awesome! But the most under-rated match of all time has to be HBK, Jericho @ Wrestlemania 19, great match!

Most Shocking (& Upsetting!) Moment Stone Cold, in the words of JR 'Selling his soul to the devil!' at Wrestlemania 17, the worst thing the WWF/WWE have ever done! Austin was just never the same after that...

Biggest Upset Personally seeing Mick Foley eliminated so early in the main event @ Wrestlemania 16 :(

Best Main Event Personally I really enjoyed the Fatal 4-Way Elimination match @ Wrestlemania 16, Big Show, Mick Foley, The Rock, Triple H! Awesome match!

Worst Wrestlemania Cant think of a Wrestlmania I haven't enjoyed?!

Biggest 'Let Down' Match Undertaker, Big Boss Man, Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania 15. What a dull match! Could have been great!

Who made Wrestlemania? Mr. McMahon, but in terms of great memories... Hogan, Austin, HBK...

Best Feud Austin, Rock!

Biggest Heel Triple H

straight_edge76

Favorite Wrestlemania: Wrestlemania XIX, since I was there LIVE!

Best Match Bret/HBK Ironman Match @ 'Mania XII easy

Most Shocking Moment Austin Heel Turn At Wrestlemania X7

Biggest Upset Owen beating Bret at 'Mania X Or Cena Over HHH at 22

Best Main Event Wrestlemania XII Ironman Match or Wrestlemania 2000 Fatal Four Way Elimination Match, a McMahon In Every Corner!

Worst Wrestlemania Wrestlemania 22

Biggest Let down match Lesner VS Goldberg, could have been awesome but was boring, But Austin Stunned Goldberg..I Hate Goldberg

Who made Wrestlemania? Vince McMahon from a Buisness Standpoint, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Steve Austin from a Nostalgic Standpoint

Best Fued HHH/Foley, Rock/Austin or HBK/Hart

Biggest Heel HHH, Vince McMahon or Randy Savange from what I've seen on tapes and such

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania:

17. Great overall card. The last 4 out of 5 matches easily 4 out of 5 stars IMO.

Best Match

20: Benoit vs Triple H vs HBK

Most Shocking Moment

19: Roddy Piper showed up to help Vince beat Hogan. This really really shocked me for some reason.

Biggest Upset

19: Triple H beat Booker T. I think a lot of people, including myself, really expected Booker to win, especially considering a lot of the overtly racist crap Triple H was spewing in his promo's.

Best Main Event

20: Benoit vs Triple H vs HBK

Worst Wrestlemania

2: Horrible gimmick of holding the thing from 3 locations simply just to make more money. Horrible card, with only one match I would even bother reccomending, that being Bulldogs vs Valentine/Beefcake.

Biggest Let down match

7: Ultimate Warrior defeated Randy Savage: Warrior no-sells about, what, 10 flying elbows from Savage. Just bullcrap.

Who made Wrestlemania?

I don't know what you mean by this?!?

Best Fued

Savage vs Hogan

Biggest Heel

Savage during his Macho King era

Hitman

Reaction score
Favrite Wrestlemania
I have to say Wrestlemania 20 because it was in my hometown (New York) & When Chris Benoit won The World Heavyweight Championship

Best Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle (WM21)
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho (WM19)

Most Shocking Moment
I got to say when Hulk Hogan Bodyslam Andre The Giant The whole world went nuts

Biggest Upset
When King Kong Bundy beat S.D. Jones in 9 seconds (WM1) everybody was pissed

Best Main Event
The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan (WM18) that Icon vs Icon (now Hall Of Famer) was a great match but it was to much stalling

Worst Main Event
Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna (WM11) Bret Hart lost his WWE Championship to Yokozuna and Hulk Hogan came out and beat Yokozuna for his WWE Championship. That was a stupid match

Biggest Let Down Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg (WM20) I thought this was going to be one of the best matches ever but I was wrong

Who Made Wrestlemania
idk what you mean by this but I'm going to say Hulk Hogan & The Undertaker

Best Fued
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock

Biggest Heel
Vince McMahon & Triple H

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania :WM12

Best Match :razor vs shawn at WM10

Most Shocking (& Upsetting!) Moment:big show losing to akebono:lol:

Biggest Upset : can't remember

Best Main Event: shawn vs bret WM12

Worst Wrestlemania : WM 13

Biggest 'Let Down' Match Undertaker vs sid vicious WM13

Who made Wrestlemania? vinnie mac

Best Feud Austin, Rock!

Biggest Heel Triple H

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania:
WM 18 in The Air Canada Center, I was there.

Best Match
Hit man and HBK iron man match.

Most Shocking Moment
Bret Hart losing his title to HBK

Biggest Upset
Cena beating HHH

Best Main Event
The Rock vs Hogon

Worst Wrestlemania
WM11

Biggest Let down match
Brock Lesner vs Goldberg

Who made Wrestlemania?
HulkHogan

Best Fued
Taker and Kane

Biggest Heel
Triple H & Vince McMahon

Bradders

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania :WM 19

Best Match Lesnar/Angle at WM 19

Most Shocking (& Upsetting!) Moment: Hardyz not winning TLC II

Biggest Upset : HHH being squashed by Warrior in 30 seconds for the I.C title

Best Main Event: Lesnar/Angle WM 19

Worst Wrestlemania : WM 9

Biggest 'Let Down' Match Undertaker vs. Big Boss Man HIAC WM 15

Who made Wrestlemania? Hulk Hogan

Best Feud Austin/Rock

Biggest Heel The Game Triple H

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Favorite WrestleMania:I'd say X-7 and The one,were Mr.Kennedy main-events 1on1 with John Cena for the WWE Championship.

Best Match: Ultimate Warrior vs Hulk Hogan.
Most shocking: Foley getting speared through a flaming table.
Biggest Upset: Owen beats Bret in the opening match
Best Main-event: Rock/Austin at WMX-7.
worst Mania: 2000. the radicals got beat by Chyna&2cool.
biggest letdown match: Big Show/Akebino.,man The bookers didn't give them enough time to show what they can really do.(just Kidding.)
Who Made WrestleMania: Donald Trump.
Best feud: John Cena vs both D-X members in two back2back Mania main events.
Biggest Heel: John Cena,cause the smark audience were wanting him to lose so bad.

youthought

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania: 17, no doubt

Best Match: Austin vs Hart @ 13

Most Shocking Moment: Austin turning heel

Biggest Upset: Evolution def Rock n Sock Connection

Best Main Event: Benoit/Michaels/HHH @ WMXX

Worst Wrestlemania: WM IX

Biggest Let down match: Rey/Orton/Angle @ WM 22. They just didn't have enough time

Who made Wrestlemania? tie between Stone Cold and Hogan

Best Fued: The Rock vs Stone Cold

Biggest Heel: Triple H. In almost evry Wrestlemania hes been in hes a heel

Jobber to the Stars

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania:
I haven't seen all of them, but I'd have to go with 17 being the best all the way around, even though my favorite main event is...

Best Match
Benoit vs HHH vs HBK: Mania 20

Most Shocking Moment
How Austin turned heel at X7. I kinda expected it, just not to have him align up with Vince.

Biggest Upset
Greg Valentine over Ricky Steamboat at Mania 4. (Vince blew it by not having another Steamboat-Savage rematch..why?!?)

Best Main Event

Worst Wrestlemania
Mania 11.

Biggest Let down match
Hogan vs Warrior. Mania 6.

Who made Wrestlemania?
Jesus

Best Fued
Piper vs Bret Hart. Mania 7

Biggest Heel
Piper

The Rated R CMStar

Favorite Wrestlemania:
I will have to go with WM X8. Jericho main eventing. HHH being betrayed by Steph. Ric Flair vs Taker, Rock facing Hogan in that classic match and Scott Hall vs Austin wasn't that bad.

Best Match
Rock/Austin X7 and XIX, both were great. altough I enjoyed more the second one.

Most Shocking Moment
HBK hitting the elbow drop on Vince through a table across a garbage can,and doing the crotch chops.

Biggest Upset
HHH taping to John Cena

Best Main Event

Worst Wrestlemania
Mania 2

Biggest Let down match
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg. I was so high about this match and they spend 7 minutes taunting and then 6 minutes shoulder blocking each other.

Who made Wrestlemania?
Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon

Best Fued
HHH/Jericho, I was not expecting when Steph joined Chris Jericho, and with all the previous tension between the two it was a great build up.

Biggest Heel
HHH.

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania: 17

Best Match: Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart WM10

Most Shocking Moment: HHH winning at WM16. It's wrestlemania, the heel never goes over. And I wanted the Rock to win.

Biggest Upset: Owen beating Bret at WM10

Best Main Event: Andre vs. Hogan. They've been better wrestling matches but nothing beats the atmosphere of that match.

Worst Wrestlemania: Um, dunno, haven't seen all of them. From what I've heard 11.

Biggest Let down match: I would say Lesnar/Goldberg but that was funny as hell. I dunno really.

Who made Wrestlemania? Vince McMahon. It was his idea.

Best Fued: Rock/Austin

Biggest Heel: Maybe HHH.

Airfixx

Favorite Wrestlemania: VI - 1st live PPV I ever saw.... Skydome (even on TV!) was immense; The Ultimate Challenge (The build up at RR, the saves they made for each other against Earthquake right through to Hogan going down to a 3 count), Demolition regaining their titles from Andre & Haku... Been better 'Manias in terms of in-ring action, but 6 is the first thing that comes to mind when I think WM.

Favourable mentions for XIII, XV, XVII also .

Best Match Savage v Steamboat (III), Savage v Hogan (V), Savage v Flair (VIII) HBK v Razor (X) (I haven't seen WMs 20 - 22 though so have yet to see the HBK/Angle or HBK/HHH/Benoit classics)... Piper v Hitman (VIII) was a bit of a fave too.

Most Shocking Moment (Reminded by a post above...) Taker hangin' Bossman after their HIAC match (XV). Real "what da fuck" shit.

Biggest Upset Owen beating Bret (X).... (Awesome, but always thought it sucked how JR played down the victory by saying that Bret's heart wasn't in it.) Loved it when he walked back out during Bret's celebrations too...

Best Main Event Austin v Rock (& Vince/The Corporation) (XV) - Stone cold regaining his title against all odds after a full year of Vince trying to take it away... The RR match, St Valentines Day Massacre the whole build up was awesome...

Worst Wrestlemania IX - As soon as it begain you could tell it was gonna be lame... All the ancient rome crap... Unremarkable matches, much of which were at WWFs gimmicky worst (Crush v Doink, HBK v Martel, the crap Luger bionic elbow stuff)... Then Hogan literally steals the show at the end (Having already pissed away a WM tag team title shot for a deserving team in the name of the pointless Money Inc. attack on Beefcake.... Had no bearing on anything except to set up that match and was always gonna end in a C/Out or DQ victory.). Was never really a fan, but that night spelt the end of Hulkamania to me.

Biggest Let down match Finish of Bret/HBK (XII)... Bret was 'robbed' and a match of such callibre deserved a undisputed victor. Tainted what in hindsight should have been HBKs ultimate victory.

Who made Wrestlemania? Vince, of course... (I'd argue that Wrestlemania helped make Hogan, not the other way around.)

Best Fued Rock v Austin is most notable to me as it spanned multiple WMs and maintained it's consistency/feeling even when they'd turned their attentions to other fueds in between.

Biggest Heel Andre.... 93,000 boos can't be wrong. ;o] Honorable mention for Bobby Heenan as well seeing as he orchestrated the main events for 2 & 3, played a part in what brough about the tournament for 4 as well as the subsequent early shower for Hogan, screwed Warrior for the IC title at 5.... Far more bad-ass than ya typical post-match heel attack.

Jabroni

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestlemania: WM 17

Best Match: Austin/Rock from WM 17 or Rock Vs Hogan WM18

Most Shocking Moment: Austin's Heel turn at WM 17

Biggest Upset: Cena Superman Beating HHH, and Then HBK ! grrr

Best Main Event: Austin/Rock at WM 17 BEST EVER !

Worst Wrestlemania: WM 22

Biggest Let down match: Evoultion Vs Rock & Sock

Who made Wrestlemania?: Vince McMahon/Hogan/Taker/Rock/Austin

Best Fued: Austin/Rock from WM 17 or Rock/Hogan from WM 18

Biggest Heel: Triple H

Status
Not open for further replies.