Z! True Long Island Story Returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Or maybe it's all part of the gimmick. :hmm: I kind of got suspicious when he made his new ring gear that said "Push Me". I would assume all ring gear is approved before letting it be public. And if he was getting fired, I figured he wouldn't have new ring gear.

I think you've made a very valid point.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This really doesn't seem like the "return" of the show, if anything, it teases a heel turn for Ryder... But I feel that there are some more suitable wrestlers that need a push that should turn heel and would fit better in a heel role (i.e Alex Riley), Ryder is still really young, he should give it some time before he gets the next big push which should be as a face.

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Notice that this is on HIS YT channel, which means WWE had little or nothing to do with it. So I don't think this will effect him much.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Ryder is attempting to get back in the spotlight. He even uploaded it on his own channel. Obviously means that Ryder is butthurt.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The guy is seriously a bad heel though. It won't work. He's too loveable to become a heel, but he's trying to get attention, and I admire that. Good for him for not actually wanting to be fired.

They won't fire him anyway though. Ryder sells a lot of merchandise, and has far too large a fan base for WWE to risk him going to TNA.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So either Zack is turning heel or quitting. Heel seems more likely since as Crayo pointed out, he is lucrative. Last time he was a heel he was only okay though at best.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I enjoyed some of the old ZTLIS episodes, would be cool to see it come back and check out some new episodes from time to time if he does bring it back. Regardless, tired of seeing Ryder job all the time and hope he does get utilized better soon.