Z! True Long Island Story Returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

- Zack Ryder teased the return of Z! True Long Island Story with the following Youtube video.
Also, it's on his channel, not WWEFanNation.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't watch back then . But I know it's important for Ryder

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOH RADIO!!! But in all seriousness, my body is ready for a Zack Ryder heel turn :D

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Ryder's last attempt of garnering some attention because he is on the verge of getting fired. He should have been pushed at mania since it was in his area, really sucks that he wasn't. He already sells merchandise, shame really.

Trevor1

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
I never watched his YouTube show so I can't really say anything about that. To me it seems like he's hinting a heel turn since he threw all of his merchandise and such. The best thing for Ryder right now might as well be a heel turn. I'm sick of seeing him job on Main Event.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looks like this could mean a potential Heel Turn. But then, What would they do with him if he turns? Still get squashed? Or go into contendership for some of the midcard titles?

Reactions: David5150

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Looks like this could mean a potential Heel Turn. But then, What would they do with him if he turns? Still get squashed? Or go into contendership for some of the midcard titles?
It honestly could, but if he was going after a mid-card title, and actually won it, that could completely kill all of his heel heat that he has a very little chance of getting. Just remember last time he won a mid-card title, that basically ended his push.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm just praying for any kind of Ryder push. I really like the dude and hope they don't fire him. Dude got over completely by himself with the usage of social networking. That's smart and worth keeping someone as such.

I completely agree. He's a self-made Superstar and has a tremendous following on Twitter. He gets such a huge pop every time he's out in the ring or they show him backstage during Raw or Smackdown. I think the WWE is ridiculous for not pushing him more and I hope things start to change for him.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I completely agree. He's a self-made Superstar and has a tremendous following on Twitter. He gets such a huge pop every time he's out in the ring or they show him backstage during Raw or Smackdown. I think the WWE is ridiculous for not pushing him more and I hope things start to change for him.

Or maybe it's all part of the gimmick. :hmm: I kind of got suspicious when he made his new ring gear that said "Push Me". I would assume all ring gear is approved before letting it be public. And if he was getting fired, I figured he wouldn't have new ring gear.