"you've waited long enough"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Video game stuff, shocked people think it's anything else, WWE's Twitter is as reliable for "big newz" as Dixie's

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Video game stuff, shocked people think it's anything else, WWE's Twitter is as reliable for "big newz" as Dixie's
Prlly the announcement that The Ascension, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and Neville will all be playable characters.. as well as them being officially on the Main Event roster.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This could be a much > version of nexus, look at the NXT talent even minus steen kenta and others, but lets be fair, they could snag in the role.

We could really have a fucking sick WWE. Let Orton go you fucks, oh god look at the options with it. I just want a few NXT and to see Wyatt go to the top card.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That sounds like an awful faction to be honest
I have no idea why you'd say that. Steen in the Barret role, Devitt as the colead, Kenta as the up and comer with Zayn and Neville as the tag team. Book them similar to the Nexus as wanting to secure their shot in the big time after going through the independent scene for so long but have them speak about Punk's situation (spin it to be the E forcing him out or whatever) and all the obstacles Bryan had to go through to get his shot before it was taken away from him etc. Rollins having to sell his soul is another motivation.

It wouldn't be my first choice but awful is pushing it given the talent involved if nothing else.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have no idea why you'd say that. Steen in the Barret role, Devitt as the colead, Kenta as the up and comer with Zayn and Neville as the tag team. Book them similar to the Nexus as wanting to secure their shot in the big time after going through the independent scene for so long but have them speak about Punk's situation (spin it to be the E forcing him out or whatever) and all the obstacles Bryan had to go through to get his shot before it was taken away from him etc. Rollins having to sell his soul is another motivation.

It wouldn't be my first choice but awful is pushing it given the talent involved if nothing else.
I have a hard time seeing Zayn working in that heel role. That would be a force fed heel

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score

With stables that big doesn't somebody usually end up falling through the cracks?
With new talent isn't it best to debut them as individualistically as possible?

If they debut all five of those guys at once, its likely one or two may never recover. Neville may be better off debuting on his own, for example, rather than with an ensemble.

Buck1127

Jobber
Reaction score
Sting!!!! Sting!!!!!! Sting!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Swift