"you've waited long enough"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ascension getting called up and beating an open invitation from Goldust/Stardust.. thus creating the final friction between the two brothers and having the feud some of us have been waiting for between Goldy and Cody.
I like this idea, but I'd rather have NXT stars come compete against WWE stars.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I'd rather have NXT stars come compete against WWE stars.
That'll prlly happen, except it will be like Neville, Zayn, Breeze all ready to come up as well.. and then they kinda gotta do something with that NXT belt Neville holds.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ascension getting called up and beating an open invitation from Goldust/Stardust.. thus creating the final friction between the two brothers and having the feud some of us have been waiting for between Goldy and Cody.

But the two are involved in a heel turn and are probably set to win the Tag Titles from The Usos on Sunday... They shouldn't be breaking up anytime soon. The direction they're probably heading in is The Dust Bros keeping the straps until The Ascension debuts as a babyface team next year and and beats them for the straps at Wrestemania.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't have high hopes for this. I love NXT and the competitor's involved, but honestly WWE hasn't put on a great surprise return/debut since 2012. Instead of hinting at a return/debut (Which I think it is) why not keep it sealed? They spout some shit, and then all of a sudden any excitement you have when the event occurs is drained out because you already know it's going down. If Sting and/or WWE never spoke about his video game stuff, and the trailer played, how much more awesome would that have been?

Oh well, WWE has lost the art of shock value in returns/debuts. I'm not really sensing sunny days for WWE in the near future.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Probably the announcement of an NxT mode within WWE2k15
You start out in NXT in the career mode, however it's only exclusive to current gen consoles. I could see there being a short NXT game mode for the last gen consoles. Not sure if the NXT guys will even be in the last gen consoles seeing as there isn't any info released yet.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Well here's the answer:
e35cd15391cf6fe6485d2327f9bba743.png

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I imagine with the 2K15 trailer, they will pair an NXT match with it to hype up the career mode. Or at least that's what I hope it'll be.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
But the two are involved in a heel turn and are probably set to win the Tag Titles from The Usos on Sunday... They shouldn't be breaking up anytime soon. The direction they're probably heading in is The Dust Bros keeping the straps until The Ascension debuts as a babyface team next year and and beats them for the straps at Wrestemania.
I think they will move up before that from this:
http://wweforums.net/threads/4-nxt-stars-set-to-come-up-soon.37366/

The article says they are in the game's career mode so they would want them to be more well known when the game comes out in October.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ascension as babyfaces?

That would be so awkward.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Probally has nothing to do with someone debuting, just some toys or WWE video game stuff.