You've NEVER Seen What?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Any movie that people are flabbergasted that you've never seen. And don't name movies that came out in the last few years, unless they're hyped up (ie. Dark Knight but no Avatar). Think childhood or movies that have happened when you were growing up, even older movies.

Me?

Training Day - I've seen some of the beginning and the ending, that's it.
Pocahontas
Any Molly Ringwald movie - They come on TV all the time but I've never wanted to sit through it. I saw Breakfast Club though.
Titantic - No interest
Godfather Sequels - I saw the first one when I was an early teen, I was suppose to watch it back to back but something happened and never got the chance to see the other sequels.
Nightmare on Elm Street & Friday the 13th - I saw the ending of the first F13 but I've never seen any of the sequels that came out. I did see Freddy vs. Jason though.
The Goonies - I don't have recollection of seeing this movie, I remember little bits and pieces but overall I can't say I've seen it.

There's more but that all that comes to me now.

str8edgepunk

Reaction score
People get shocked when I say I never saw any of the Godfather movies.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I've never seen Back to the Future. Every time it comes on, I end either doing something else or leaving.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Scarface, atleast Unedited. - No real interest.
The Godfather. - Again no real interest.

Fight Club?! Go watch it now!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! No Godfather?! It's like the perfect movie!

Never seen Fight Club because I just can't seem to catch it or the Titanic because I have no interest.

-Constantine

Reaction score
There's like 30 different editions of the movie on dvd. lol. Cheapest being like 9 bucks, look on Amazon. I've found good classic movies on there for literally 2 bucks before.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I never saw Fight Club until earlier this year. I always catch the first hour or so and then miss the ending.

Never seen the Resident Evil series. No interest.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
If you haven't seen Scarface, you're insanely stupid.

Klide

Reaction score
I'm probably the only person in the world who hasent seen Forrest Gump. I've seen snipits on tv but never got the chance to see begining to end.

iamironman

Reaction score
my mom has benjamin button on DVD a fact which came up in convo recently she almost had a heart attack hen i said i never watched it