You've NEVER Seen What?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Here's a pretty deep confession: I've never seen any of the Harry Potter movies past the third one.

Kizza

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of the Lord Of the Rings movies.

Reaction score
I've never seen ANY Star Wars, Star Trek or Lord of the Rings movies. Wrestling I guess is the only geek fantasy thing I like to indulge in.

Also never seen:
Training Day
The last Friday movie and never intend to see that god awful piece of garbage
Any Rush Hour movie
The Passion of the Christ
Lost Boys

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Despite the mega hype in 2006(7), I've never seen Happy Feet.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
I've never seen or read any Harry Potter. I thought the hype for the books by adults was hilarious, grown men & women getting excited for books written for 6th graders. I'm generally uninterested by kids movies & the Harry Potter series is that to me.

Reaction score
I've never seen or read any Harry Potter. I thought the hype for the books by adults was hilarious, grown men & women getting excited for books written for 6th graders. I'm generally uninterested by kids movies & the Harry Potter series is that to me.

I'm the same. Anything that involves grown men and women dressing in costumes to go shop for books or see movies at the stroke of midnight just isn't my cup of tea.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I never really wanted to see Forrest Gump tbh, saw the first LOTR, boring! Only Star Trek I've seen is the recent revised one.

Oh since it's just been released, the original Karate Kid I've never seen.

I've never seen:
the Star Wars movies.
Scream movies.
Misery.
Tarzan(disney)

HUH?!

iamironman

Reaction score
fyi harry potter starts out a bit corny but matures with each installment ive read the books and seen the movies but i dont dress up (im actually more of a lotr or star wars guy but thats a bit off tiopic)

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
my mom has benjamin button on DVD a fact which came up in convo recently she almost had a heart attack hen i said i never watched it

It's really not that great of a movie. The script falls apart at times and Cate Blanchet (sp?) is hard to understand when she plays an old woman.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I have never seen the Godfather, Scarface, Pulp Fiction, The Lion King, ANY Star Trek movie, ANY Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movie, ANY Friday the 13th, and ANY Jason movie. Just to name a few. I really REALLY hate Horror movies.

Toddy

Reaction score
I have never seen the Godfather, Scarface, Pulp Fiction, The Lion King, ANY Star Trek movie, ANY Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings movie, ANY Friday the 13th, and ANY Jason movie. Just to name a few. I really REALLY hate Horror movies.

Take out Star Trek, LOTR, Haryy potter & The Lion King and that is the jist of my Never Seens.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

What movies do you watch? lol